EDK QPR Legendary Playmakers (Cardiff Destroy Barca 8-1)

What did you play with Villa, got a spare save with them just started...

I played arrigo sacchi 442, also another 442 formation that was on the tactics thread. worked a treat. Signed Zucculini for free in first season, also got rid of the dead wood, Nzogbia, Given, etc.

some good players like Lowton, Weimann, Bacuna, who are good and improve alot then sell for profit.
held onto benteke as long as i could, but hes not a poacher and didnt fit this tactic.

I'll try this, been looking for a tactic with 3 AMCs!

This looks interesting, I think I might give it a try. Just a few questions though please, what training to you use for pre season? Team cohesion and fitness or just the same training you use all season? And secondly, do you retrain the striker to AMC as well as set training to advanced forward? Or do you just concentrate fully on the advanced forward training? Thanks

the tactic is not bad .. i had some good results but my defence is awfull ( and yes i play with caulker and balanta )
i tried to put my wingbacks to fullback but nothing happend ..
so what do you recommend ?

Updated with first season team players, first season results and tips :)

what training you use ?
and how's ur first season ?

If tactic familiarity not maximum then train ONLY tactic very high until maximum.
After that change to

General/Match Training

Balanced/Att. Movement

I played arrigo sacchi 442, also another 442 formation that was on the tactics thread. worked a treat. Signed Zucculini for free in first season, also got rid of the dead wood, Nzogbia, Given, etc.

some good players like Lowton, Weimann, Bacuna, who are good and improve alot then sell for profit.
held onto benteke as long as i could, but hes not a poacher and didnt fit this tactic.

I use Andreas Cornelius first season as advanced forward and he did quite well scoring 20+ goals.
So i guess benteke should do better but yeah a poacher with same quality will do even better for this tactic.

This looks interesting, I think I might give it a try. Just a few questions though please, what training to you use for pre season? Team cohesion and fitness or just the same training you use all season? And secondly, do you retrain the striker to AMC as well as set training to advanced forward? Or do you just concentrate fully on the advanced forward training? Thanks

If tactic familiarity not maximum then train ONLY tactic very high until maximum.
After that change to
General/Match Training
Balanced/Att. Movement

Yes set your AMC training to
advanced forward and if he is a striker and not proficient in AMC position then train him to play in AMC too.

the tactic is not bad .. i had some good results but my defence is awfull ( and yes i play with caulker and balanta )
i tried to put my wingbacks to fullback but nothing happend ..
so what do you recommend ?

Are you trying with Cardiff? First season or not?
Balanta might need sometime to blend into the team. Read your assistant's advice when match start.
I would pair Matthew Connolly with Caulker as main and only use Balanta when facing weak team in league/FA cup until he is blended.

I downloaded this and when I went to import it, it said there was an import error. Any suggestions on what's up? Other tactic files I'm downloading seem to work no problem.

I downloaded this and when I went to import it, it said there was an import error. Any suggestions on what's up? Other tactic files I'm downloading seem to work no problem.

I just tried download the file here and import. Working fine. What's your game version?

Having problems with Arsenal first season
Only 1 transfer, Balanta the Defender.
My Defenders have the highest Av Rating at about 7.30
Giroud Not preforming for me, Plus my Advanced Playmakers are very inconsistent Wilshere/Ramsey/Carzola
Ozil is playing the special role is working 'Ok' at 7.12 Av Rating at 35 games and only 8 goals.

Any suggestions?

*Made Giroud as a Advanced Forward and fixed custom Set pieces and the team started to improve alot, Just won Bayern 3-0

Last edited:
Having problems with Arsenal first season
Only 1 transfer, Balanta the Defender.
My Defenders have the highest Av Rating at about 7.30
Giroud Not preforming for me, Plus my Advanced Playmakers are very inconsistent Wilshere/Ramsey/Carzola
Ozil is playing the special role is working 'Ok' at 7.12 Av Rating at 35 games and only 8 goals.

Any suggestions?

*Made Giroud as a Advanced Forward and fixed custom Set pieces and the team started to improve alot, Just won Bayern 3-0

Hi mate, all playmakers other than the centre should train PPM killer balls so the poacher in front will have more chances. Centre AMC should be train as Advanced Forward to increase his striker stats and he must have PPM run with ball through center. After having a look at Arsenal i would play Cazorla as center AMC & train him place shots. Ozil & Ramsey would be perfect for the left right playmakers!

Looking at his stats i think Giroud would be a better Advanced Forward and his PPM suggest that too.
Great to know you do better with your tweak! Mine to share the custom set pieces you changed?

Changed Giroud at Attacking Forward

Changed Attacking Corners

Far Post ||| Far Post
Stand on Far Post
Attack on Far Post
Stay Back if needed
Attack ball from deep
Near Post Flick On
Stay back if needed
Go Forward
Go Forward
Attack Near Post
Challenge Goalkeeper

Changed Defensive Corners

Mark Tall Player
Mark Tall Player
Mark Far Post
Mark Six Yard Box
Mark Small Player
Mark Near Post
Man Mark
Mark Near Post
Go Back
Go Back

Im at Second Season now

First Season:

Finished 3rd at Premiership
Won Champions League
Won FA Cup
Lost Super Cup To Valencia

Have you tried Marek Hamsik at the AP ( A ) Role? The Center one?

** Got Sacked Second Season after 7 games that 4 of them where loses cause of Ozil being injured.
This game is hilarious, You Win Champions League and get sacked after 7 games on the new season, i was 11th place.
This is with the new Patch btw.

Last edited:
Thanks for the custom set pieces. I'll try it.
Marek Hamsik looks great for AMC centre. I think he will rocks! I've only tried Marko Marin and he's doing good for me but not as good as Angel Correa or Hervin Ongenda. They become godly for me after one season of development.

Your cup game result was great, i haven't won Champions League yet. My team would thrash all foreign country team like Barca or Bayern and then when facing team from premier league like Chelsea or MU they will either win scrappy or lose scrappy. Happens in both of my Champions League final losing to Chelsea and MU. I won league in my second and third season though.

Sorry to hear about your sacking. So Arsenal board in game is so much different from real, wonder what's their philosophy?

Changed Giroud at Attacking Forward

Changed Attacking Corners

Far Post ||| Far Post
Stand on Far Post
Attack on Far Post
Stay Back if needed
Attack ball from deep
Near Post Flick On
Stay back if needed
Go Forward
Go Forward
Attack Near Post
Challenge Goalkeeper

Changed Defensive Corners

Mark Tall Player
Mark Tall Player
Mark Far Post
Mark Six Yard Box
Mark Small Player
Mark Near Post
Man Mark
Mark Near Post
Go Back
Go Back

Im at Second Season now

First Season:

Finished 3rd at Premiership
Won Champions League
Won FA Cup
Lost Super Cup To Valencia

Have you tried Marek Hamsik at the AP ( A ) Role? The Center one?

** Got Sacked Second Season after 7 games that 4 of them where loses cause of Ozil being injured.
This game is hilarious, You Win Champions League and get sacked after 7 games on the new season, i was 11th place.
This is with the new Patch btw.

Funny thing, After getting sacked, I picked up a Job at Norwich that had Adel Taraabt + Iago Aspas and was on the bottom of Premier.
Made them finish mid table with no transfers, Btw, Taraabt and Aspas Works great in the 'Special Position'
Then Arsenal Sacked the current manager and wanted me back again for a second time.
Crazy times happening on my save.

They asked for :

Play Possession Football
Attacking Soccer
Give Youth a Chance
Finish Top Table Premier.
Reach Semi at Champions League
Good Performance in English FA Cup
Good Performance in Capital One Cup

At 6th place now, finishing season soon.
Wolves are coming back up at premiership again 2016 ^^

Premiership later in the game is very hard 2015+
Since Chelsea/ManU/Tottenham/City/Liverpool Are all Beasts and have crazy amounts of money