EDK QPR Legendary Playmakers (Cardiff Destroy Barca 8-1)

Great result mate!

These are my results since plugging in your tactic:

Image codes: A C Milan Fixtures Schedule

Strangely for such an odd attacking shaped tactic this defence is brilliant! The fullbacks are key as they will join in the attacks so speedy all rounders are a must! Forget about the result at home to Granada (Which was a freak). This probably one of the best tactics i've used on FM14!

Edk, I've applied your suggested tweaks as well! If you manage to make this tactic any better keep us posted!

This tactic is working brilliantly with Barca. I know i know barca is a OP team but i was just having fun with them after a long term save with sheffield wednesday. The only issue is that messi only scores once per match which is bothering me cause he is missing chance after chance. So the ME changes in 14.3 is minimal.

Tell me please how did you manage to sign correa for Cardiff. Also please post the full team.

If you edited the game then the tactic = 0.

The creator made this tactic for FM 13 and it was fantastic.

If you read the OP he then re-recreated it for FM 14.

It is very legit. I am having fantastic success with my AC Milan side on the new 14.3 patch! Highly recommended!

Tell me please how did you manage to sign correa for Cardiff. Also please post the full team.

If you edited the game then the tactic = 0.

Angel Correa can be sign easily and it's cheap on previous patches but on patch 14.3 Correa has been bought by Barcelona. I'm wondering if the real Barcelona scout saw my thread here and decided to buy him to avoid being destroy by Cardiff :p

**** tac for me:

View attachment 518583View attachment 518590

i can wait for more, but I'm sure the board can't...

Hey mate first of all is your game updated to 14.3? The tactic is awful in patch 14.2.x
If you are on 14.3 then first make sure the tactic familiarity is full.
After that make sure to deploy the right players with the right attributes.
Could you post the tactic screen with your first 11 players?

The creator made this tactic for FM 13 and it was fantastic.

If you read the OP he then re-recreated it for FM 14.

It is very legit. I am having fantastic success with my AC Milan side on the new 14.3 patch! Highly recommended!

Thanks for the support mate and i'm glad that the tactic work well for you ;)

Thanks for the support mate and i'm glad that the tactic work well for you ;)

was a big fan of this in previous editions. didnt realise there was an fm14 release so of course ive had to try it. so far in my new man united save im unbeaten. not played many games but i havnt lost a single game and only drawn 1!!! RVP has 12goals in 12 games in the poacher role and falcao has 7 in 4 when he replaced RVP.
im using LFC update so unfortunately angel correa is unavailable. so im attempting to turn januzaj into a world beater