EDK QPR Legendary Playmakers (Cardiff Destroy Barca 8-1)

In 14.2 it is so bad its almost funny.

Typical play looks like this:
1. Goalkeeper throws ball to one of the defenders.
2. One of the defenders passes to DM.
3. DM tries to pass to AM, but they are far away from each other, and there are opponents between them, so there is a high chance, pass will be intercepted. Have fun dealing with counter attack.
4. If AM manage to get the ball there are at least 6, sometimes even 8 opponents in front of them - thanks to slow tempo and no wingers all opposite players had time to take good defensive position in front of and in penalty area. Now, fun begins!
5.1 AMRC or AMLC try killer ball to poacher - between 6 (or even 8) opponents, ball is intercepted, have fun dealing with counter atack.
5.2. Or AMC tries to dribble between 6 (8) opponents, ball is lost, have fun, etc.
5.3. Or any of AM tries long shot, it bounces off opponent and quite often is intercepted, you know what you will have.
5.4. Or AM passes back to DM, sometimes to WB, and fun begins from point 3.

ONLY goals chances that you will have:
- corner kicks,
- free kicks,
- desperate long ball from defender to poacher (very rarely).
- pass from AM to WB running into penalty area (very ralrely, and WB usually don't have great finishing/composure, you know?)

I don't know, maybe it worked in previous versions, maybe it still works afrer signing 200M+ worth wonderkids, but seriously, publishing tactic before testing it with different teams is just embarrassing.

Oh wow what a turning point for you lol.
That philosophy is quite demanding, i think its far from the real Arsenal :D
Btw, are you on latest patch 14.2?

Funny thing, After getting sacked, I picked up a Job at Norwich that had Adel Taraabt + Iago Aspas and was on the bottom of Premier.
Made them finish mid table with no transfers, Btw, Taraabt and Aspas Works great in the 'Special Position'
Then Arsenal Sacked the current manager and wanted me back again for a second time.
Crazy times happening on my save.

They asked for :

Play Possession Football
Attacking Soccer
Give Youth a Chance
Finish Top Table Premier.
Reach Semi at Champions League
Good Performance in English FA Cup
Good Performance in Capital One Cup

At 6th place now, finishing season soon.
Wolves are coming back up at premiership again 2016 ^^

Premiership later in the game is very hard 2015+
Since Chelsea/ManU/Tottenham/City/Liverpool Are all Beasts and have crazy amounts of money

I load my game to try 14.2 and like you said it's not working at all!
The game is pretty buggy too, if you switch to alternate tactic the tactic familiarity for primary and alternate will go from full to
half or less. I will test more and see what can done to make this tactic work again...

Typical play looks like this:
1. Goalkeeper throws ball to one of the defenders.
2. One of the defenders passes to DM.
3. DM tries to pass to AM, but they are far away from each other, and there are opponents between them, so there is a high chance, pass will be intercepted. Have fun dealing with counter attack.
4. If AM manage to get the ball there are at least 6, sometimes even 8 opponents in front of them - thanks to slow tempo and no wingers all opposite players had time to take good defensive position in front of and in penalty area. Now, fun begins!
5.1 AMRC or AMLC try killer ball to poacher - between 6 (or even 8) opponents, ball is intercepted, have fun dealing with counter atack.
5.2. Or AMC tries to dribble between 6 (8) opponents, ball is lost, have fun, etc.
5.3. Or any of AM tries long shot, it bounces off opponent and quite often is intercepted, you know what you will have.
5.4. Or AM passes back to DM, sometimes to WB, and fun begins from point 3.

ONLY goals chances that you will have:
- corner kicks,
- free kicks,
- desperate long ball from defender to poacher (very rarely).
- pass from AM to WB running into penalty area (very ralrely, and WB usually don't have great finishing/composure, you know?)

I don't know, maybe it worked in previous versions, maybe it still works afrer signing 200M+ worth wonderkids, but seriously, publishing tactic before testing it with different teams is just embarrassing.

I'm trying to but my gut feeling tells me that we might have another patch pretty soon...
Don't hold your breath mate they will all be away on holidays drinking or hard earned cash

This tactic is now back to it's greatness in 14.3 (H)

giving it a try with liverpool and seems good first few matches creating many CCC and winning so :D Wil let you know how's going

Do we just download the original or will you be releasing a tweaked version?

The original will work but i would recommend to tweak these to see if it works better for your team

1. Change goalkeeper distribution from distribute to defender to take quick throws as it's a lot more accurate meaning less wrong distribution to opposition.

2. Change centre forward to advanced forward if you have a striker with the required attributes. If you have a striker with great finishing, composure and speed stick to poacher.

3. Corner is aim at near post currently, maybe mix is better now?

giving it a try with liverpool and seems good first few matches creating many CCC and winning so :D Wil let you know how's going

Nice! Hope it continue to do well for you.

would it work just as well if the wingbacks were moved back to fullback with the same role?

Plugged this in on an AC Milan save on FMC on the new patch & I have to say I'm very impressed...

So far the highlights have been: I've beat man u 4-0 at home, Napoli 3-1 away & Roma 2-1 away! It absolutely dominates opponents!

Will continue to use & I'll update u!

Anyone had any good fortune on 14.3 with this tactic?

These are my results since plugging in your tactic:

Image codes: A C Milan Fixtures Schedule

Strangely for such an odd attacking shaped tactic this defence is brilliant! The fullbacks are key as they will join in the attacks so speedy all rounders are a must! Forget about the result at home to Granada (Which was a freak). This probably one of the best tactics i've used on FM14!

Edk, I've applied your suggested tweaks as well! If you manage to make this tactic any better keep us posted!

would it work just as well if the wingbacks were moved back to fullback with the same role?

Previously not working well but i haven't tried this in 14.3 yet. Maybe you could try ;)