EDK QPR Legendary Playmakers/False 9 (wkid win World Player/Golden Ball in 2 season!)

What sort of AMC? A striker that can play as an AMC? And you need fast defenders?

Im at 4th yrs with Arsenal and ive on AMC= Kovacic ( inter ) Leitner ( Borussia Dortmund ) and Olivèr ( Atl Madrid ) and sub Ramsey and Wilshere

and defendere: Matip & Papadopoulos ( both from Schalke 04 ) and for me working good :)

started save with QPR and Ongenda dont want negociate contract. any advice?

Hi there,

So I just had to log in to congratulate you on creating the best FM tactic I've ever used.

My defense is working like a unit, and working exceptionally hard.
My midfield controls the battle and my AMC's are scoring goals all over the place, and my forward is doing amazing link-up play.

My current Arsenal team in the second season consists of:

szczesny

Zouma
Vermaelen

Jenkinson
Baines

Ramsey/Wanyama
Arteta

El Shaarawy
Götze
(Regen called Amouri)

Lewandowski

This team wins every single game with minimum 3 goals, Götze being top goalscorer.

My keeper hasn't conceded in 11 games so far ^^

Again, thank you very much as it's a very enjoyable tactic to play with and last, but not least, to watch!

Hi there,

So I just had to log in to congratulate you on creating the best FM tactic I've ever used.

My defense is working like a unit, and working exceptionally hard.
My midfield controls the battle and my AMC's are scoring goals all over the place, and my forward is doing amazing link-up play.

My current Arsenal team in the second season consists of:

szczesny

Zouma
Vermaelen

Jenkinson
Baines

Ramsey/Wanyama
Arteta

El Shaarawy
Götze
(Regen called Amouri)

Lewandowski

This team wins every single game with minimum 3 goals, Götze being top goalscorer.

My keeper hasn't conceded in 11 games so far ^^

Again, thank you very much as it's a very enjoyable tactic to play with and last, but not least, to watch!

v1 or 2 mate?

Had to check my folder, but it's v2 :p

Edit: Just a warning though, lost 1-0 to Aston Villa a second after I made the post, and the two following matches were a draw :p

Still, 1 loss and 2 draw in half a season still ain't bad ^^

This is evil, Ive try with QPR, P23 W11 D4 L8
Currently lying at #6
Awesome~

Trying to revive the topic:
Could someone post important attributes to every position
Also about PPM's
What functions is doing DMR on the pitch? Whether to put att midfielder AMCL or AMCR.

it needs a bit of work iv tryed to update it but no luck creates loads of chances but can leave in bad goals but it really worked for me at the time couple months ago