EDK QPR Legendary Playmakers/False 9 (wkid win World Player/Golden Ball in 2 season!)

Bump for amazing tactic!

Trying the tweak from sugasinchan with default valencia team (only transfer is Hargreaves-free)

Will report back!

Excellent tactic!!! Good work mate, very solid and very effective! Keep up

This tactic is absolutely amazing, I love how much you can develop your key player (AMC) with it!

Hi

Massive fan of this tactic and playing with FC Byarn - any chance you could convert the tactic to use it with two wingers?

Great tatic playin with Newcastle il post screen shots when iv fin a season with it :)

I playin Paris St. Germain and results is very solid. Post screens when i finish season.

Hi guys thank you all for trying my tactic and i'm glad you like it :)
I have updated with a version 2 that made the striker perform more consistent and fix gk problems.
Also i found match training for away using attacking set pieces made more goals, remember to try that.
Good luck all!

what patch all you use? can i use this tactic on 13.3.2? which one v1 or v2? thanks and sorry for bad english

what patch all you use? can i use this tactic on 13.3.2? which one v1 or v2? thanks and sorry for bad english

This tactic (ver.1) is awesome! I used it at my second season with AS Roma. I just put Florenzi in AP Center, just the same with Ongenda with Edk - QPR. I won the Serie A title. At third season, i tried to use v2, but I don't like the result. So, I change it back to v1. Thanks Edk!

I used on patch 13.3.3

This tactic (ver.1) is awesome! I used it at my second season with AS Roma. I just put Florenzi in AP Center, just the same with Ongenda with Edk - QPR. I won the Serie A title. At third season, i tried to use v2, but I don't like the result. So, I change it back to v1. Thanks Edk!

I used on patch 13.3.3

it is good for 13.3.2? me too with v2 i lost 7-0 vs man city. what shout do you use?

yes!!!! very but you have to get a specific AMC dont just look at the stat you should know that is working there!! Fast fast DC

Hey mate, can I have a link to the first version of this?(A few people said the the v2 doesn't work as well on an earlier page)

Its on the opening post, just above v2 link

Woops, I was clearly too sleepy last night to see that, sorry >.<

yes!!!! very but you have to get a specific AMC dont just look at the stat you should know that is working there!! Fast fast DC

What sort of AMC? A striker that can play as an AMC? And you need fast defenders?