EDK QPR Legendary Playmakers/False 9 (wkid win World Player/Golden Ball in 2 season!)

edk

Reaction score
After my old QPR tactic in FM12 http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ning-weak-team-qpr-2-3-2-2-1-steady-cccs.html

I'm now ready to share another great QPR tactic!
With this tactic your team will dominate the match with possession and other areas of the match most of the time. Even when losing the match commentary will praise the team stats!
The best part of this tactic is that your team's AMC will become a godly false 9! My wonderkid Hervin Ongenda won World Player/Golden Ball after his second season with QPR and he has grown into a killing machine with Finishing 20 and Composure 20!

Here's the deal,

Formation (2-4-3-1)

Tactic_zpsef60fbc3.jpg

Opposition Instructions/Touchline
None!

General/Match Training
Attacking/Att. Movement

Player Stats and PPM

1 False 9/Advanced Playmaker (Attack)
The soul of this tactic!
Stats - Acceleration, Pace, Dribbling, Composure, Finishing, Technique, Flair, Work Rate, Anticipation, Off the ball
PPM - Runs with ball through centre, Comes deep to get ball, Place shots

IMPORTANT! Find a player who can play as Striker/AMC and train him as Advanced Forward but plays him in this AMC position. Recommended player for this position Hervin Ongenda.

2 Advanced Playmaker (Support)
Stats - Creativity, Passing, Technique, Teamwork, Work Rate, Flair, Acceleration, Pace
PPM - Try killer balls

2 Central Defender (Cover)
Stats - Acceleration, Anticipation, Tackling, Marking

The other players and roles are pretty standard so i'll just skip them.

Team Talk
Follow this guide Team Talks | Football Manager 2013 Guide

Results
Allow me to present the legend himself...

OngendaProfile_zpsf721af4e.jpg

OngendaHistory_zpsfc4f29c8.jpg

OngendaAward1_zps45221e5b.jpg

OngendaAward2_zps864e97f7.jpg

League Table
S1Tbl_zps34f6f88c.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE View attachment 324960

V2 - April 29
- striker perform more consistent and scores more!
- gk made less careless passing mistakes and will make some offensive goal kicks.

Home match training - Attacking movement
Away match training - Attacking set pieces

Download here
View attachment 336286

Last edited:
I like the look of this! Ongenda looks amazing in your save!

How have your results been and how long have you been using it?

Cheers

Steve

Does the CF have to be a big lad? i.e Zamora? I've only got midgets like Fierro and Gameiro?

I like the look of this! Ongenda looks amazing in your save!

How have your results been and how long have you been using it?

Cheers

Steve

Yeah Ongenda is absolutely amazing. He still haven't reach his max potential yet according to the coaches!
I've been using this tactic for 4 seasons and has won all the major titles including Premier League, Champions League and all the minor cups.

Does the CF have to be a big lad? i.e Zamora? I've only got midgets like Fierro and Gameiro?

It's better to have an Advanced Forward who has good heading and jumping so i think stronger striker will be better. You could try them though and let me know the result :)

general training & match training?? look good tactic, i will try with my swansea save

Nice christams tree formation there.. will start a new save and try this tactic as well.. looks strange and enticing.. will do well defensivly i can envisage

Played Bitton i the first friendly of the season. So I don't know how much I should put into this, but I won 9-0 away. My 18yr AMC got three assist and a 9.3 rating. The right AMC got got 5 goals and 2 assist. And the first 10 rating I've think I've seen.

Won't be using this the whole season, but I will keep it as the d-line sits quite back comparing to other attacking tactics on here. Think I'll try this out away against stronger sides.

Added general/match training setting and league table :)

Very solid tactic! I'm having fun with it :)

Well done!

Nice tactic, bro!

I played 1 match with QPR, I had bought Ongenda and in that match, (It was just his first match), he got Man of The Match with a rating of 9.0!

Great work, man.

interesting tactic... does anyone tried with lower league team?

This tactic is very efficient !! Good job !

Image : woot.png
1st season with Montpellier...
Just bought Wanyama

Hansor, did u change anything from OP?
Is your CF big (i.e. Carrol,Zigic,Crouch)? who is your "false 9"? ty

Played Bitton i the first friendly of the season. So I don't know how much I should put into this, but I won 9-0 away. My 18yr AMC got three assist and a 9.3 rating. The right AMC got got 5 goals and 2 assist. And the first 10 rating I've think I've seen.

Won't be using this the whole season, but I will keep it as the d-line sits quite back comparing to other attacking tactics on here. Think I'll try this out away against stronger sides.

which team are you?

Last edited: