each club has a rep out of 1000, whilst each manager has a rep out of 200. those of you good at maths will realise that multiplying 1000 by 0.02 will give you 200, so if you multiply your clubs rep by 0.02 that would be the maximum world rep your manager can be. You will have to offer similar or higher wages to those the manager is currently on. To hire or sack a manager, pm me and i'll confirm it. Make sure you've checked that your request is realistic (see rules)

olols!

Can I take part? My posts per day isn't huge but I've been much more active recently and go on IRC quite regularly.

Would i be allowed to play?
Don't have many posts and not been here for long but i guess i'm pretty active

I'm in, if possible ?

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

I don't FULLY understand the budgets and stuff, but it'l work out later in the game I assume ;)

same with sass i don't really understand it but sure if it's ok i'll do it

Can I take part? My posts per day isn't huge but I've been much more active recently and go on IRC quite regularly.

Would love to take part :)

I would like to take part.

First time i've ever saw the term 'stroke of genious' and 'Kris' placed together. I would love to take part. Let me know if you need a hand.

My advice is to limit this to Two league's max! You have no idea how much of a pain it becomes.

You're all in. Cheers Kris, I'll VM you if I need anything :)

Can I ?
I don't post very often but I'm active :)

Would i be allowed to play?
Don't have many posts and not been here for long but i guess i'm pretty active

Not quite active enough, sorry. Looking for a higher post count/posts per day :)

a*manager if says you aren't in then you aren't in (sorry mate) and also Ed you haven't sed if i am in?

a*manager if says you aren't in then you aren't in (sorry mate) and also Ed you haven't sed if i am in?

I know this isn't going to let me join but sayin I don't have a high enough posts per day when it's higher than his? oO)

I know this isn't going to let me join but sayin I don't have a high enough posts per day when it's higher than his? oO)

He said you don't have high enough posts per day OR post count.

Thanks Ed :)

Sorry, but your post count isn't high enough. I'm looking a 500 post minimum, and/or a high post count. There are limited spaces and I need everyone to be completely active for this to work.

can i be in?

Sorry, again I'm looking for more active users. I'll put you all down as reserves :)

could i join

You're in.

Sorry, but your post count isn't high enough. I'm looking a 500 post minimum, and/or a high post count. There are limited spaces and I need everyone to be completely active for this to work.

Sorry, again I'm looking for more active users. I'll put you all down as reserves :)

You're in.

it's ok but just mentioning that i do come on everyday now, but don't always post

it's ok but just mentioning that i do come on everyday now, but don't always post

you're down as a reserve, and I chose which reserve will play by post count, and you're just below the post count, so you might still be able to play :)

I don't mind you saying no mate, but the concept seems pretty decent, and if needed, I'd be very very interested :)