I would like to play please :)

Not quite active enough, to the reserves list for you!

This is going to start when we get 20 players so we can fill up the Premier League. More can join after that, and will be put in the Championship. The minimum post count will be dropped if not enough people want to play :)

You're all in

You have a good post per day, but you're overall post count isn't good enough just yet. Sorry :(
oh ok, but u did say earlier that if u dont have the right amount of posts but u have a good post per day u could be in? anyways good luck:)

ed you haven't added me to the OP (also i have 500 now)

Okay, i'm just sorting out the teams, then I'll need your budgets :)

is that the balances underneath

Pfft cheat I quit !!!!!!

Nah joke mate :D I haven't even seen who I have got yet lol I do trust you anyway ;)

happy with Aston Villa, btw what's the money underneath, balance or transfer budget?

Hmmm so I got Everton. Not too bad, how do I decide what rep of managers I could appoint?

This is the part where it will get confusing until we get started lol :S, Tottenham not too bad a team :D

Budget underneath is the overall balance. You'll need to PM me you transfer and wage budgets, or else I will keep them as they are. Remember, you can go over your budget when deciding your transfer budget, but unless it may mean financial trouble in the future :)

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

Hmmm so I got Everton. Not too bad, how do I decide what rep of managers I could appoint?

Each club has a rep out of 10000, whilst each manager has a rep out of 200. Those of you good at maths will realise that multiplying 10000 by 0.02 will give you 200, so if you multiply your clubs rep by 0.02 that would be the maximum world rep your manager can be. You will have to offer similar or higher wages to those the manager is currently on. To hire or sack a manager, PM me and I'll confirm it. make sure you've checked that your request is realistic.

any chance you could let us know the current wage and transfer budget so we can alter accordingly?

How do we found out our teams rep and managers rep in game ? Sorry if thats a stupid question :p