Wooo, go on harry :D top of the league come on you spurs keep it up !!

i sacked roberto martinez months ago for brian kerr on minimal wages to save my funds and position and it still hasnt been done 5 months on
Im disappointed

there is nothing to do with finaces in the newest update that is the job sectury

PM me if you want to sack your manager.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

there is nothing to do with finaces in the newest update that is the job sectury

The bit next to it on the right.

So can the manager still be sacked even if we don't say? As I have Neil McDonald when I had Mark Hughes at the start, but don't have the money to sack him :S

So can the manager still be sacked even if we don't say? As I have Neil McDonald when I had Mark Hughes at the start, but don't have the money to sack him :S

Ah, sorry about that. I try to keep on top of the in game managerial sackings, but this one must have got away :S I'll just change it back on FMRTE, don't worry :)

Sitting comfortable at top of the league, Finances are insecure though! hopefully that improves quickly ! And Arsenal - the finances is at the far right side of the job security, "Rich,Secure,Insecure etc.."

could you give me wolves fixture list so i can see the remainding fixtures

McLeish is doing quite well
Will stick with him

Joe Kinnear is a wicked manager....

Can we see a Finance page for the end of season so we know how much to give our club?

Won the league by 12 points, I love you harry redknapp :wub: how did other things go such as Cups and stuff. Understand your rather busy just now though mate (A) I'll deff be sticking with Old Harry :D