:'( I may have to let Ollie go... Bottom of the table and 10 points from safety. Ed can you give me a screenshot of Blackpool's next few fixtures please? Thanks.

:'( I may have to let Ollie go... Bottom of the table and 10 points from safety. Ed can you give me a screenshot of Blackpool's next few fixtures please? Thanks.

it looks like he took relegation off judging by the fact your team isn't highlighted in red.

ed are you planning on updating cups?

Yes, but I had to restructure the nation rules so the timings are out.

View attachment 124382

Can I have a screen shot of aston villa's squad please :)

View attachment 124380View attachment 124381

In case anyone's interested, I did take off relegations.

Last edited:
Blackburneee is doing sick.....

I signed sStephen Carr ( Im l'pl ) ... sigh

EDIT : But I leeaad !! :D

Last edited:
Much Much better for Ol 'arry :D If I win my game in hand 1 point off second place, although Arsenal will have a game in hand over me, Can I Get A Screen of My Tottenham squad please ed mate :D (Prefferably so I can see how many games they've played and Average Ratings.)
And of my fixtures to see how im doing in the CL. Come on you spursss!!

Cheers Ed mate, Shocking defeat in the CL, Hopefully I can win the Europa then!! Gareth bale's Average Rating :wub: hes doing beast. Robbie Keane doing ok aswell! Pav 3 in 5 aswell, Wish he played more. Overall pleased though, Surely Bale is a contender for Player of the Year with his ratings :D KIU Gareth!

Thanks, could I have a screenshot on the selection view so I can see the rating and goals please.

17th... Oh. Can I see a screenie of Fulhams tactics screen, and their fixture list with half results and half fixtures? Thanks :)

not looking good for me...

can i have squad and fixtures screenie please ed? and finances, thanks!

Have I got Pardew as the manager of Newcastle or is it someone else and can I have screenshots of squad and tactics please.