Eds' José Mourinho ParkThePlane Tactical Workshop

Won the CL first season with Spurs, but just finished my third season and don't seem to
be able to sustain a season long challenge for the league. Usually i will be top coming up to
christmas, and then all of a sudden my results tend to slip and i end up around 4th/5th. On match preparation what do you set it to? i usually use team blend, or if against a top 4 club use defensive positioning.

I'm looking for a few reliable testers for the ParkThePlane 4-3-3. Ideally members that have been on the site a while and ones I can trust.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:13 PM ----------

Anybody?

can you send me 4-3-1-2 V2 and 4-3-3? i want test these two, thx alot

I wouldn't mind testing 4-3-3. I' close to releasing my own really nice defensive tactic.
Won the premier league with spurs.. one signing. Conceded 17 goals :)

I'm going to release it in an hour.. but if you want me to test and I can send you some theories and things that worked out for me.

But yeah if you're after trustworthy people then that also makes sense hahaha :) keen for the release!

Besiktas From Turkish Super League

i think i will give a shot for this tactic,i got

Guti Hernandes from Real Madrid
Ricardo Querasma from Inter
Andrei Schevenko from Dinamo Kiev
Diego Tristan
Alvaro Recoba
Hamit altintop from Bayern Munich
Robert Hilbert from Stutgart

i hired Walter Zenga as assitant manager

hope it will work

cheers to all

Great tactic!

Have been using this for a couple of seasons with my Inter team. I have made some changes though:

Left striker changed to poacher and right striker edited his individual settings equivalent to advanced forward, roaming ticked and move into channels wideplay. Works great!

Btw I'm currently on a 38 game unbeaten streak!! What I love about this tactic is how solid it is defensively and beautiful counter-attack.

If I'd have to pick on something it would be defending set pieces. Most of my conceded goals are coming from corner kicks or free kicks crossed into the box. So this area need some work.

But all in all very good work, mate! 9/10

Hi thanks alot for this tactic. Ive tested v2 with spurs and worked great, won the premiership and champions league, beating real madrid, inter and barcelona on the way, the real madrid score being 8-3 aggregate, (8-1) at home.
Top marks mate thanks again.

Nice, good to know.

Anyone want to test the 4-3-3. Preferably Premium Members, or members I can trust.

Great tactic this. Managed to finish 4th in the Prem with Everton without spending a single penny. About to start my second season, made a few minor transfers, been playing well in pre-season and scoring a lot of goals. One thing I really like about this tactic is the results against the bigger sides. I am conceding far too many goals from free kicks and long balls into the penalty area, I'm working on a solution to this problem but nothing seems to work.

Other than that one minor problem though this is a superb tactic.

All you have to do, my friend, is set Match Preparation to Defend Set Pieces and you are sorted.

when using this tactic how to can i modify it to work a as an attacking tactics

Will give this a go with Arsenal once I've sorted all the crashes on my game out.

Looking to play a lineup similar to:

GK: Diego Alves
DR: Sagna
DCR: Mexes
DCL: Vermaelen
DL: Clichy
DM: Song
MCR: Diaby
MCL: Fabregas
AMC: Arshavin
STR: van Persie
STL: Walcott/Vela

Will post results and screenies after a half season.

Please let me know from where i can download the version 2?

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

hey, just got it thanx anyways

Eds I will test for you :) if you wish, if you find me to be trustworthy.

could you send me the 4-3-3 ?

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

when you will start doing 4-2-3-1, I think 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 also the same in Mourinho's opinion, the difference only in player marking, some below or above

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

and 4-2-3-1 his favourite tactic for the moment, with it he won CL with inter and was using a lot of times ,sometimes changing at 4-3-1-2/ Now Mourinho completely chose it with Real Madrid

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I think 4-2-3-1_deep is the most correct tactic wich suppose to the Spacial One style

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

let me try and look 4-3-3 please

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

anybody answer me, does somebody alive?

Buddy calm down. I'll be working on the 4-2-3-1 after my 4-3-3 is finished.