Eds' José Mourinho ParkThePlane Tactical Workshop

The 4-3-3 v1 will be released next weekend, I think. It's certainly alot tougher to make than the 4-3-1-2 has been.

Excellent tactic.

Managed to beat Man Utd thrice over the course of a season, knocked Arsenal out of the League Cup using this very same tactic.

It helps a lot to have strong defensive mids while playing this tactic. My midfield is:

------Maduro-----

Vass-----Formica

With Maduro playing Anchor Man, Vass playing Ball Winning and Formica playing as a deep lying playmaker.

Frequent playing with this tactic also means that my team has conceded the lowest number of goals so far in the league :)

Excellent tactic.

Managed to beat Man Utd thrice over the course of a season, knocked Arsenal out of the League Cup using this very same tactic.

It helps a lot to have strong defensive mids while playing this tactic. My midfield is:

------Maduro-----

Vass-----Formica

With Maduro playing Anchor Man, Vass playing Ball Winning and Formica playing as a deep lying playmaker.

Frequent playing with this tactic also means that my team has conceded the lowest number of goals so far in the league :)
Oh, so you're playing like i am. How is that deep-lying playmaker working for you as a replacement to Box to box? And what's your AMC's role? Att. Mid.? I hope it works well for me as well.

The 4-3-1-2 is fantastic mate, works really well with Liverpool. Torres and Kuyt rip it apart up front.

Gerrard, of course ;) Lucas & Meireles in the middle, with Poulson DMC.

Hmmm, I'm thinking of moving Gerrard into the Box2Box position, cause Moussa Sissoko doesn't seem to live up to my expectations :mad:
Plus David Silva is transfer listed (H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)

Hmmm, I'm thinking of moving Gerrard into the Box2Box position, cause Moussa Sissoko doesn't seem to live up to my expectations :mad:
Plus David Silva is transfer listed (H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)

I think he'd do very well in both. I haven't really bought back up for Meireles, so if he gets injured Gerrard can slot in there, and Cole/Maxi can play AMC.

No offense, but this was terrible for me.

I went out with

GIVEN
ZABALETA - K.TOURE - KOMPANY - KOLAROV
Y.TOURE
BARRY - DEFOUR
HAMSIK
DZEKO - NEYMAR

And lost 3-2 to Colchester... The Special One? Yeah right.

i'm starting now a season with brescia in serie A, media prediction 18th

No offense, but this was terrible for me.

I went out with

GIVEN
ZABALETA - K.TOURE - KOMPANY - KOLAROV
Y.TOURE
BARRY - DEFOUR
HAMSIK
DZEKO - NEYMAR​

And lost 3-2 to Colchester... The Special One? Yeah right.

You've got alot of new players there. Toure, Defour, Dzeko, Neymar, Hamsik and Kolarov are all new players FFS, give them time to gel. Also, was it a Pre-Season Friendly? If so, you're wasting my time...

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Oh, sorry guys, but the 4-3-3 is proving very tricky. Version 1 will not be released this weekend as I'm not happy with it.

Eds, i am using your tactic for 3 seasons already and it's amazing.Hope you release soon that 433.

Hey eds, your parktheplane v2 is great. I've been playing with Sporting CP and I only lost to Man city, but I've been using the older one. Can i get a link to the newest or can i just re-download the other? When i tried it said the upload was 4 weeks ago

Carry on the good work mate ; )

EDIT: Seems I've been using the real one x) . Thought i downloaded it more than a week ago, but I was wrong : P

Great work!

Last edited:
:)

I like this tactic :)

Used whit Liverpool, and I have won everthing. Have have only buy 2 players :)

Im in 2013/2014 season :)

Johnson - skrtel - Agger - Konchesky

Oliveira

Sissoko - Meireles

Gerrard

Kuyt - Torres

I love this tac :D

using version 2 of your tactic and this is an amazing tactic! took a short while to gel into the tactics this is my second season using this and have now got my under 18s and reserves using it too its amazing!

Arsenal v Barcelona in the Champions League Final:

Do I
a) Play nice one touch football and try to pass the ball into the back of the net, inevitably getting thrashed 15-0, or:

b)ParkthePlane?

May well have to park the plane if I take the lead, but starting a new save soon, probably in Germany and will use this tactic and update you (Sorry, I know I haven't actually done this every time I said I would, but will this time, I promise!)

I've just been promoted to the Premier League and I'm 5000-1 to win it and odds on to be relegated.

I'm going to opt for Park the Plane v2 for the away matches even though conceding the flanks is against my football and military minds!

In 'match preparation' the bars are only 1/3 full so it is going to take some time for my team to gel with this tactic. Hopefully I'm not deep in the relegation zone by the time this tactic begins to work!