El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

Well I finally lost my 1st game of the season to Liverpool in the 1st leg of the Capital One Cup 2-1 and then I took them back to Portman Road for 2nd leg and got this result I couldn't believe it. I've got Chelsea in the final so lets hope I can get a repeat of this :)

View attachment 299923

Derby first season and I have only lost one game up to the FA Cup semi final. Beat Chelsea and Man City to win the Carling Cup. Only bought Tommy Spur. Don't think I will carry on much past next season as it is just too easy. Have enjoyed tactics that exploited the ME in the past but this one is just too good!

seeing all you guys great success here, maybe I might well get FM scout and see who has long shots and long throw....I guess all your achievements MUST be done via these 2 players?

seeing all you guys great success here, maybe I might well get FM scout and see who has long shots and long throw....I guess all your achievements MUST be done via these 2 players?

My CMs have between 12-14 shooting (1 only has 10) and all score. Pace up front and best finisher in the middle F9 role. Long throw taker has an av. rating of 8.47

Upfront, do you pick pace, acceleration, dribbling or finishing....which 3 or 4 attributes come first in your opinion?

My CMs have between 12-14 shooting (1 only has 10) and all score. Pace up front and best finisher in the middle F9 role. Long throw taker has an av. rating of 8.47

With FM scout, got a few players who can long shot and long throws. Finished Season with Hayes (expectation 8th) came 1st in Conference South.