El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

Been looking for a secondary tactic should my own start to fail me. A promising start considering that this fixture, on my last save before the sack, was my worst game of the season.

View attachment 299492

I don't have the perfect players for the tactic, but hopefully what I do have will be good enough given the level I'm playing at.

cant just be me who's having a terrible time with this ? awful tactic at the minute but ill continue to test

hey friend tactic is beast im destroying all league but theres one problem.. im playing **** just corners and throwin goals. little lame as im looking to see beauty football. anyone else feel me or have solution?
10q anyway.

In ur filters. U have poachers and F9 strikers. what are their difference as you play all F9?

Winning every game as Chelsea with this but my god conceding at least a goal a game, 5 defenders and a dm still won't keep it out lol

How important is the "possesses long flat throw" move? there are a lot of players with +15 in long throw but it is getting hard to find one who also has the preferrd move. And i cant seem to teach it, so could a player with 15+ i long throw still be used here?

Hello i'm speak french, adjustement it made you for a key pass ??? please

Both CWB must have "long flat throw" or long throw stat 16+ so you can train them for flat bullet throw.i have 4 players with that stat trained Jonathan Silva,Tin Jedvaj,Chambers and Digne,two for each side so i can rotate.

Last edited:
thank you for the answer, and ccb play corner and touch ?

thank you paradoxx do you play version op ?

and paradoxx i can not find how train them for flat

Last edited:
thank you paradoxx do you play version op ?

and paradoxx i can not find how train them for flat
I think you must go technical and then passing long bullet throw.I play offline and i use original tactic not tweaked.You just need right players to make this tactic work.

I have a problem , my corners are shot at the near post and not the mc