El-Hadji Diouf, "Jamie Carragher is 'nothing'"

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonesters

Reaction score
Jamie Carragher is 'nothing': Blackburn star El-Hadji Diouf hits out at Liverpool defender

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ragher-says-El-Hadji-Diouf.html#ixzz18vahcTF0

I won't write the whole thing here but will put some quotes.

was singled out by Carragher in the star's recent autobiography, "Gerard Houllier made a massive £10million"

"Carragher, for me, is nothing"

"If Liverpool had 10 players like Carragher, then they would never win anything."

"He was jealous of me - that’s why he talked about me. Because when I came to Liverpool I earned more than him"

"So Carragher can’t criticise me because, to me, he has done nothing with his life."

"Carragher doesn’t sell shirts."

"I’m not going to listen to what Carragher says. 'I listen to the big men, the greats of football."

who is El Hadji Diouf,he is more nothing(really i don't know Diouf:p)he is former liverpool player right,why he hates Carra?

Last edited:
"I’m not going to listen to what Carragher says. 'I listen to the big men, the greats of football."

Obviously wont be listening to the bullshit coming from his own mouth then.

This coming from one of the most hated players in football .... I remember when he spat at a player (cant remember who but im sure soem1 will) Disgusting!

haha that el hadji is a bit of a character isn't he?

what ****** is el hadji diouf to other people then :S

he's nothing but cowshit

"If Liverpool had 10 players like Carragher, then they would never win anything."

They already dont win anything.Why adding insult to injury

haha just look at the guy' car
article-1245128-07F53410000005DC-498_468x286.jpg

he's a joke

He has shiny silver Merc too which is always in Horwich (just outside Bolton). ****.

I like the player because he's a Rover but my god is he a **** head. I just ignore what he says.

Diouf says Anfield hero Carragher has done 'nothing with his life'

... I have to admit that was one step to far o.o

This coming from one of the most hated players in football .... I remember when he spat at a player (cant remember who but im sure soem1 will) Disgusting!

It was against Celtic (think)

What on earth is Diouf even up to these days, does he even feature much at Blackbrun?

At least Carragher is still at a decent club.

Last edited:
He is an absolute disgrace and an embarassment to the Rovers. Hope Kean and Venky's sell the over-rated (by Fat Sam), over-paid ****** in the transfer window.

Start the bidding at 50p.......................... Anyone?..............................25p?............................Please!!........................

Carra is a legend at Anfield, I'm sure he's sold a whole lot more shirts and papers than Diouf. And if I had a diouf shirt, I'd recommend taking it back.

Diouf at it again. One of those players who needs all the attention on him, to feel welcome. Carragher is a much better player than Diouf is-

Carragher will be remembered for being a rock at the heart of the Liverpool defence.
Diouf will be remembered for some idiot.

if liverpool have ten carra and can't win anithing
if blackburn have 10 el hadji diouf they will relegated

Anyone know if I can add tags to the thread I forgot when I made it

Carragher
1 Champions League
1 FA Youth cup
2 FA Cups
2 Community Shields
2 League cups
1 UEFA cups
2 UEFA super cups

2 EPL Runner ups