El-Hadji Diouf, "Jamie Carragher is 'nothing'"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrr what a ****, he called a kid i know (A ballboy at everton) a stupid whiteboy. Just a total major *****.

Carragher is nothing?

And this is coming from a scumbag who thinks it is acceptable to spit at other players. Didn't realise spitting at someone else made you a god amongst gods.

and your something special diouf? I would rather have Jamie im my team then you you dirty mother ****** I hope you break your leg next game you play and can never walk again you piece of ****

Last edited:
and your something special diouf? I would rather have Jamie im my team then you you dirty mother ****** I hope you break your leg next game you play and can never walk again you piece of ****

lol, grow up.

Diouf have u ever have represented ur country im sure u have

the **** country

All i have to say

A bin > Diouf `nuff sed

And diouf has done loads with his career i mean c'mon you play for a team thats owned by chicken owners! Niceeee one bet carra is right jeolous

Diouf may be a ***... But he's not wrong. Carragher is shocking!

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

coming from the one who tries to bully and annoy people over an internet forum oO)...

Coming from the one who directs an abuse-filled message at a footballer on a forum which said footballer is never, ever going to see or give a **** about, just because he said something insulting about a player who a) isn't that good in the first place and b) doesn't even play for the team you support. Think its you who needs to grow up mate.

I hate carragher so go call him a ****** for all i care el hadji:)

Diouf you hero :wub:.

If diouf is your hero then your an idiot!!!

There is no debate diouf shouldnt even be allowed to play football after spitting at people, and just face it Carra is a LIVERPOOL LEGEND

Seriously can't be arsed with Diouf's **** anymore.. what the **** have you done in your career ? **** all compared to Carragher. Attention seeking ****

we get it, diouf is a douche.

/one highly unproductive thread

I go play Dawn of war for a couple of hours and this happens? tsk tsk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.