El-Hadji Diouf, "Jamie Carragher is 'nothing'"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if El-Hadji Diouf can say that with half of his teeth missing ...

Clubs:
Carragher:Liverpool legends(H)
now let's see El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf: Sochaux,Stade Rennais,RC Lens,Liverpool reserve,Bolton,Sunderland,Blackburn(poor right?)

El-Hadji *Spit* Diouf should learn to keep his mouth shut. Carragher has done more in his career than Diouf, so So Carragher can’t criticise me because, to me, he has done nothing with his life makes No sense at all.

"Carragher doesn’t sell shirts."

Carragher is a footballer, not salesman ;)
Dong can sell more shirts than Diouf.

Lol, he clearly thinks a lot of himself, he's never been that good tbh.

He's filth when he finds it ok to spit and taunt other players, fair enough, if you got some talent you can be cocky, but seriously, he's not god a lot to his game.

Diouf and Balotelli should form the most arrogant striker partnership known to man.

First Balotelli, now Diouf? The arrogance this week, too much to take! :(

Carragher
1 Champions League
1 FA Youth cup
2 FA Cups
2 Community Shields
2 League cups
1 UEFA cups
2 UEFA super cups

2 EPL Runner ups
1 League cup runners up
1 Communtiy Shield runners up
1 Champions league runner up

PFA team of the year 2006
Liverpool Player of the year 2006/2007

38 England caps

Diouf

1 spit

This.
If Carragher is nothing, then Diouf must be **** all...

He's obviously jealous that he is still in Liverpool. I never liked Diouf as a footballer, he probably thinks he is better then a lot of people. He doesn't score that much to be honest.

Ergh, Diouf is a moron. I'm a Villa fan, and I admit Carragher is a great of Liverpool and one of the best defenders the Prem has seen.

Jamie Carragher is 'nothing': Blackburn star El-Hadji Diouf hits out at Liverpool defender

"So Carragher can’t criticise me because, to me, he has done nothing with his life."

"I’m not going to listen to what Carragher says. 'I listen to the big men, the greats of football."

How many trophies has Jamie Carragher won compared to El-Hadji Diouf ?

Shut up you stupid spitter. He has to be the most disgusting player ive ever seen play for liverpool

What a ****
saying that carra has done nothing with his life is like saying captain cook didnt find most of ocenia

Status
Not open for further replies.