El Hadji Diouf

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're both better than SPL standard IMO. and the thing with healy was a laugh - A Bit of banter between the fans and the players, They laughed about it as they were giving him stick all day long. End of the day the supporters got back what they deserved in the Healy incident which was blown out proportion and he did later Apologise for the incident, Diouf - I have nothign to stick up for him with nor would I want to he's a **** but hes definately not pish ;)

Well David Healy's club scoring record is dismal but you're right Diouf on his day is a good, exciting player.
And I guess it'll just add to the rivalry with Celtic fans most likely giving both of them pelters on Sunday.
And btw is this young Arsenal player any good? Not heard of him before.

Well David Healy's club scoring record is dismal but you're right Diouf on his day is a good, exciting player.
And I guess it'll just add to the rivalry with Celtic fans most likely giving both of them pelters on Sunday.
And btw is this young Arsenal player any good? Not heard of him before.

Without a doubt they will get pelters I wouldn't expect any less, theres a song going about not sure how many people know about it yet though and before I put it out I'll just say I don't condemn what done he was wrong and is a scum for it but everyone would do the same singing this to wind up their rivals without a doubt. "Hes blue He's white he groggs on green and white el hadj diouf el hadj diouf" great song to wind up your rivals XD.

anyway.. I don't think it will be as bad this sunday he will get pelters but wait until the 20th where there is more of a chance he will start, The game is at Celtic park so 40 to50 thousand fans will be there giving him abuse.

And some Arsenal fans have said he's a great young player however not got much experience really so we will just have to wait and see i'm hoping so anyway especially now we have got rid of Webster which means Walter must have faith in him and he hardly ever gets it wrong.

Laugherty, McGeagor, McCullouch and D Wier is starting to put the boot in out of play now he is starting to loss a bit more in his legs.... We only have one, Brown n he is a Hun aswell

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

They're both better than SPL standard IMO. and the thing with healy was a laugh - A Bit of banter between the fans and the players, They laughed about it as they were giving him stick all day long. End of the day the supporters got back what they deserved in the Healy incident which was blown out proportion and he did later Apologise for the incident, Diouf - I have nothign to stick up for him with nor would I want to he's a **** but hes definately not pish ;)

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Which other Thugs are at Rangers then ? Just another childish post from another Chilish person ;).

@Clark_Messi - Also thing I missed out about the healy thing, And I understand your not really complaining much about it but your using it as a point. You all loved Artur Boruc who numerous times done things to wind up Rangers fans, Blessing himself right infront of the Rangers crowd at and Old Firm match to deliberately wind up rangers fans. And IMO that has more chance of causing trouble because it's an Old Firm - Someone would have probably been stabbed over that incident thats how petty some people are.. Healy mimicing a flute in a friendly against Celtic with Fulham is a bit of banter, Different if he done it in an Old Firm thats asking for trouble.

Laugherty, McGeagor, McCullouch and D Wier is starting to put the boot in out of play now he is starting to loss a bit more in his legs.... We only have one, Brown n he is a Hun aswell

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Which other Thugs are at Rangers then ? Just another childish post from another Chilish person ;).

@Clark_Messi - Also thing I missed out about the healy thing, And I understand your not really complaining much about it but your using it as a point. You all loved Artur Boruc who numerous times done things to wind up Rangers fans, Blessing himself right infront of the Rangers crowd at and Old Firm match to deliberately wind up rangers fans. And IMO that has more chance of causing trouble because it's an Old Firm - Someone would have probably been stabbed over that incident thats how petty some people are.. Healy mimicing a flute in a friendly against Celtic with Fulham is a bit of banter, Different if he done it in an Old Firm thats asking for trouble.

what a ******.
but he'll do well at rangers, no doubt about it. plus he's a big calibre player, no matter how much of a ****** he is.

So, Sully, if they play for Rangers, they're a thug? You have a 'thug' in your team, yet you give us the blame for that as well? See it's people like you that make decent fans like taida, Clark and Shay look bad.

Can you please explain how Lafferty, Mcgregor Mculloch and Weir "Thugs" lol ? they put the boot in in football, its supposed to be a mans game grow up ? take it you don't play football because you will call people a thug for kicking you ? Diouf is a thug yes has proved it off the field. What have the players mentioned done off the field that makes them thugs ? Your just a **** who doesn't know what he's talking about. Must be one of those part time fans who only comes out when your teams winning.. if your view on "Thugs" Celtic would actually have some, Neil lennon would be classed as one because he was a physical player in the centre midfield, Glenn Loovens kick Edu in the knee deliberately in a game so hes a thug ? Or are they thugs and also huns aswell ? You really are a child grow up.

Oh Btw your spelling is atrocious, Its spelled McGregor, Mcculloch and Weir. Not McGeagor Mccullouch and Wier. Shows your mentality eh pal ?

Diouf is a class signing, I'm very happy to have "The sewer Rat" at Ibrox, He may be a ****** but I don't give a **** about his past.
Infact I'm happy with all the dealings Rangers had in this window both in's & out's

Diouf is a class signing, I'm very happy to have "The sewer Rat" at Ibrox, He may be a ****** but I don't give a **** about his past.
Infact I'm happy with all the dealings Rangers had in this window both in's & out's

Surely you can't be happy about Webster leaving and Mcmillan out on loan :S that's bad.

Surely you can't be happy about Webster leaving and Mcmillan out on loan :S that's bad.

Webster is a ****...never really kicked a ball at Rangers, goes to Dundee Utd on loan he plays nearly every game & make him Captain....Then he heads back to Ibrox and pretends to be injured again...fishy
McMillian are you serious??

Are you happy about Beattie leaving on loan? I think he is a class and solid player, loved him when he was at Southampton! :)

Are you happy about Beattie leaving on loan? I think he is a class and solid player, loved him when he was at Southampton! :)

Very Happy, TBH he was good at Southampton but that was a long time ago now. Rangers are in a situation where they need players who can play a few positions (as we can't afford to buy players for every position) and Beattie looked pretty awful in his fav position

tbh, yes i am happy he has left lost his touch and paceoO) saying that he will probally go to blackpool and do well:mad:

Im delighted beattie left on loan, He was useless at us. He really was he made Lafferty look good and that's saying something XD

hes a scummy person...........fact
not many clubs will take him on because of his foul disgusting attitude, im sorry,but when he was at liverpool,he was good in the 02/03 season,then he showed his true colours

He is also founder and chairman of the DIOUFY FOUNDATION which helps children in need both in his country of birth and other children who asks of his help.He gives his time and makes a concentrated effort for this charity and many players do assist in funding for these children. Not quite that scummy huh?

Webster is a ****...never really kicked a ball at Rangers, goes to Dundee Utd on loan he plays nearly every game & make him Captain....Then he heads back to Ibrox and pretends to be injured again...fishy
McMillian are you serious??

Yeah Mcmillan is away out on loan, I know hes only young and not proven but so was Danny wilson and Jamie ness at one point. He's a good back up player and I can't beleive we let a defender leave on loan. Webster may have been injured or not but he was still there for cover suppose if hes not playing no point with his wages.

He is also founder and chairman of the DIOUFY FOUNDATION which helps children in need both in his country of birth and other children who asks of his help.He gives his time and makes a concentrated effort for this charity and many players do assist in funding for these children. Not quite that scummy huh?

Don't even claim Diouf isn't scum. We all know he is.

So we could have signed a rapist or a guy who spat on a fan and got wide with a guy who had a broken leg that's funny

Also I don't think the English realise how bad Scottish football has become I admit Diouf a **** but Celtic & Rangers are not the same team they were 10 years ago and unfortunetly I can see it being that way for a long time so getting people to come up from England is a big thing now I bet you if he had spat on Ranger's fan and went to Celtic. The Celtic fan's wouldn't be as anoyed as they are but Ranger's would.

Also after yesterday I am predicting that in at most ten year's England will have ruined their football paying £37million for Andy Carrol I'm not saying he is bad but never that much. Also Torres £50million get a grip.

David Villa cost Barcelona £36 Million:L so Andy Carrol is slightly better you have to laugh :)

The Bank is going to want all this money soon, and that will be the downfall of English football.

Status
Not open for further replies.