El Hadji Diouf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok where to start?

Laugherty is a ****, yes other players dive etc. but I really couldnt give a ****, he grew up about 5 miles away from me and is one of the biggest ****** i have ever seen.

Diouf is an animal, if brooney broke his leg on propose I would laugh at him, couldnt happen to a nicer "thing" Spitting on people is just sick, id rather someone hitting me than spitting on me.

Yes Lennon spat on a Ranger scarf, he shouldnt have done it, but at the end of the day i think/hope the scarf got over it. Doiuf on the other hand spat on a fans that where helping him up. He is also a racist pig

YouTube - El Hadji Diouf Prank Phone Call

Such a nice "thing"
"i have money, you have anything"
"i **** you, your mum, your kids everything and if you have daughter like 1 year old i **** her aswell"

Last edited:
Not condoning his reaction, but I'm sure I wouldn't take kindly to people prank calling me and saying I'm ****.

Although I guess his weekly wage is a nice way of getting over the disappointment...

Ok where to start?

Laugherty is a ****, yes other players dive etc. but I really couldnt give a ****, he grew up about 5 miles away from me and is one of the biggest ****** i have ever seen.

Green tinted Glasses without a doubt ;) Because hes a rangers player, because hes a protestant and because he is Kyle lafferty you complain. And I'm not gonna argue about it anymore because the smiple fact of you not liking him is your bigots :) Hate him for who/what he is. Your all ******* hypocrites every last one of you. Not going to get into anymore debates about Kyle the fluteman Lafferty.

Well that's me just back from the depressing game tonight, What a poor performance set up a great start with the man Kyle scoring in 4 minutes, Mcculloch comes off injured and Diouf comes on 20 minutes into the game to receive a warm welcome by the Gers faithful.

El Hadji had a decent game, Not too sure where he was playing tonight as he was all over the park think it was up-front though. Mad a few good runs and got a few trips as expected seemed to go down quite easily some times though. A decent debut performance though. Kyle Lafferty got rangers man of the match. Reason: He scored the boys were poor tonight second half was dreadful watching. Davis scored a goal and I was at the other end of the park celebrating like a madman only for the goal to be disallowed.

Right so Kyle Lafferty is the only player in scotland to have dived and got people sent off ? No you are only referring to him because 1. your a celtic fan 2. you don't like him and 3. because hes northern irish. Without a shadow of a doubt. Big Deal he dived to get a player sent off plenty of people have done it before. Are you telling that on sunday if Anthony Stokes or anyone dives to win a 90th minute penalty gets a Rangers player sent off and wins the game that he's a disgrace you won't celebrate the goal/win and you will no longer like that player ? No you would celebrate the goal you would praise that player and you would accept the win. So you would be a ******* typical celtic fan who can't see nothing past celtic. Because Celtic players never ever dive do they ? McGeady never ever dived paha, What about Nakamura's dive against Man Utd to win a free kick which he then converted to win 1-0. Did you complain about him diving then ? no did you ****. typical ******* hypocrite just because its lafferty.

Glenn Loovens Kicked Mo Edu deliberately - Is he a disgrace to you ?
Charlie Nicholas is a stupid ****, And he always licks celtic's **** and you wonder why he gets a reaction, why does he really deserve respect ? If hes hypocritical of your team you would get defensive.
Does Diouf deserve respect when he retires? No he doesn't but your saying any player deserves respect so another point you have failed on, But once again you brought it up because its Lafferty. But during your rant what part of diving makes Kyle Lafferty a "Thug" ? because this is what the arguement is about your calling Lafferty a thug for diving, to me that makes him more of a cheater and a ***** not a thug...

But you tell me you wouldn't dive for something if you had the chance to win a game or anything ? you definately would.

The Brown incident isn't Kyles fault that they never got booked thats the referees fault.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

What has this final one got to do with anything, End of the day you haven't proved one valid point for kyle lafferty being a thug. The only one you could class him under is the Hinkel tackle, But I bet theres alot of hard and dangerous tackles from both clubs over the years so why bring it up just because its lafferty.

i said hes more a desgrace than a thug lol, its my opionon so i am entited ti think what i want. Diouf however is a thug.

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Eh ? Celtic fans idolise Neil Lennon, a man who spat on a Rangers scarf, mouthed DOB at the fans and dugout, and openly admitted diving. They also idolise Roy Keane, a man who admitted to trying to end someones career. They love Boruc, who went out of his way to antagonise the Gers fans, and blessed himself infront of the fans, similar to Healy's flute playing action :S They don't do irony on the East end, do they....

Anyways, reckon, if he keeps his head down, this could be a masterstroke by Walter. Miles better than anything in this league tbh.
hmmmm where to start, first off neil lennon shouldnt provoke fans but he does the same as nov use to do or gaza did (did you forget that one) roy keane was a fantastic player but a thug as well when making tackles, shcoknig that he said he wanted to end a player career. In regards to boruc blessing him self where does it say he cant bless him self at a football game. Boruc didnt jsut do it against u lot he done it every game. at the end of the day religion shouldnt be in football (i am first to admit it is) but he should be allowed to do what he wants on the pitch.

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Green tinted Glasses without a doubt ;) Because hes a rangers player, because hes a protestant and because he is Kyle lafferty you complain. And I'm not gonna argue about it anymore because the smiple fact of you not liking him is your bigots :) Hate him for who/what he is. Your all ******* hypocrites every last one of you. Not going to get into anymore debates about Kyle the fluteman Lafferty.

Well that's me just back from the depressing game tonight, What a poor performance set up a great start with the man Kyle scoring in 4 minutes, Mcculloch comes off injured and Diouf comes on 20 minutes into the game to receive a warm welcome by the Gers faithful.

El Hadji had a decent game, Not too sure where he was playing tonight as he was all over the park think it was up-front though. Mad a few good runs and got a few trips as expected seemed to go down quite easily some times though. A decent debut performance though. Kyle Lafferty got rangers man of the match. Reason: He scored the boys were poor tonight second half was dreadful watching. Davis scored a goal and I was at the other end of the park celebrating like a madman only for the goal to be disallowed.
I dont like lafferty becasue he is a ranagers player end of lol nothnig to do what country he was born in.

Just because his attitude is disgusting dosen't mean Diouf is not a good footballer and imo Diouf should be a good signing for Rangers.

Stereotyping much? I find it funny how you just presume that im a catholic tbh, i hated Laugherty before he signed for Rangers, I have many protestant friends and find it quite offensive for you to accuse me of being sectarian just because im from Ireland and support Celtic. Yes I hate Laugherty because he is Laugherty, why else would I?

Doesn't bother me if you dont want to debate Kyle "the ******" Laugherty

gayest thread ever! that is all! some people talk far too much ****, Im Rangers through and through but i see football with a factual opinion rather than just the opinion that goes with my team!!

i said hes more a desgrace than a thug lol, its my opionon so i am entited ti think what i want. Diouf however is a thug.

hmmmm where to start, first off neil lennon shouldnt provoke fans but he does the same as nov use to do or gaza did (did you forget that one) roy keane was a fantastic player but a thug as well when making tackles, shcoknig that he said he wanted to end a player career. In regards to boruc blessing him self where does it say he cant bless him self at a football game. Boruc didnt jsut do it against u lot he done it every game. at the end of the day religion shouldnt be in football (i am first to admit it is) but he should be allowed to do what he wants on the pitch.

I dont like lafferty becasue he is a ranagers player end of lol nothnig to do what country he was born in.

1. Yes your entitled to your opinion but we were talking about someone saying "diouf is one more thug adding to a bunch of thugs at rangers, So you came up with your on topic for no reason.. And it's spelt Disgrace not Desgrace ! :S

2. Yes Boruc should be allowed to bless himself and yes he done it at every game, But He didn't just bless himself he deliberately went out of his way to do it right in front of the rangers fans - And to me thats cause for inciting a riot. It is asking for trouble..

Stereotyping much? I find it funny how you just presume that im a catholic tbh, i hated Laugherty before he signed for Rangers, I have many protestant friends and find it quite offensive for you to accuse me of being sectarian just because im from Ireland and support Celtic. Yes I hate Laugherty because he is Laugherty, why else would I?

Doesn't bother me if you dont want to debate Kyle "the ******" Laugherty

I never once said you were Catholic ? I just stated the fact that most of you hate him because of what he is :) You don't need to be a Catholic to hate a protestant player. My friends A Catholic supports Rangers and he calls lennon a F***** B*****. I didn't just asume you were Catholic although yes I do think you are but thats not the point, You all forget many players have embarrased your own club as much as ours have embarrased ours. And the reason I'm accusing you of being sectarian is the simple fact that out of all the rangers players there the one you all pin point out is Lafferty, Next up it Will be Healy you will hate and why, Because of who he is and what he was brought up as :).

dubious thread to start with and there's way too much animosity going on

dont want to hear anything that comes near sectarian ****

Status
Not open for further replies.