El Hadji Diouf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get an English team in EL if we beat Lisbon and Diouf get's a hatrick

Any way if he get's cheeky with walter he'l get smashed.

Paul Gascgoin got cheeky with and Walter went into the the changing room at half time grabbed by the neck and slammed him against the wall.
Paul admits it's the scariest moment of his life Walter will tame this beast :D:D

This man is scum of the earth, Warnock was right

" Sign him? I wouldnt want to talk to him"

What has he not done, you mean?(A)

YouTube - Football cheat - Worst Dive of The Season 2008/2009

As I explained hes not the only footballer to dive, Celtic has had plenty divers aswell so thats being hypocritical as i've said so many times. :S

YouTube - Lafferty Cheating again

If you are to blind to notice lafferty wasn't the only one throwing himself down on the ground, brown done it right after lafferty, Yes lafferty wasn;t punished but thats the referees fault not his. But once again point out lafferty and not brown ;) Hypocrites

YouTube - Weir and Lafferty tackles

+ the horrendous tackle on Hinkel. Then you had him tweeting about his cars while Rangers were struggling economically.

EDIT - Just saw most of these had been posted. Lafferty's not as bad Diouf, but he is a cheat.

I could go on youtube and find bad tackles from both sides of the old firm bad tackles happen especially in derbys. ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE ITS LAFFERTY its headlined though. "Lafferty may be a cheat, but do you class Nakamura as a cheat ? McGeady a cheat ? Rivaldo, C.Ronaldo all cheats ? how about Thierry Henry ?" once again you only pinpoint it out because its lafferty youll all a bunch of ******* hypocrites who fail to look at both teams. Your own team isn't perfect I mean your manager has constantly been ranting and raving and being suspended bla bla. Your team aren't perfect but you make it out asif your team do nothing wrong.

Diouf is 100 times worse than lafferty. But it's stupid posts such as Another thug to join the rangers thugs.

I could go on youtube and find bad tackles from both sides of the old firm bad tackles happen especially in derbys. ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE ITS LAFFERTY its headlined though. "Lafferty may be a cheat, but do you class Nakamura as a cheat ? McGeady a cheat ? Rivaldo, C.Ronaldo all cheats ? how about Thierry Henry ?" once again you only pinpoint it out because its lafferty youll all a bunch of ******* hypocrites who fail to look at both teams. Your own team isn't perfect I mean your manager has constantly been ranting and raving and being suspended bla bla. Your team aren't perfect but you make it out asif your team do nothing wrong.

Diouf is 100 times worse than lafferty. But it's stupid posts such as Another thug to join the rangers thugs.

Thierry Henry he probably would because it was hand ball against Ireland:S
And you know what their like with Ireland lol
I'm agree with you by the way

Thierry Henry he probably would because it was hand ball against Ireland:S
And you know what their like with Ireland lol
I'm agree with you by the way

I realised it when I was typing but I thought **** it, End of the day if it was Robbie Keane at the other end to help them qualify would they have requested to have the match replayed then ? Don't think so haha.

Can't wait to watch this game tonight. Hes blue, hes white, he groggs on green and white el hadj diouf el hadj diouf ! He drinks he drives he spits on ******* Eyes and his name is el hadj dioufff. (6)

I realised it when I was typing but I thought **** it, End of the day if it was Robbie Keane at the other end to help them qualify would they have requested to have the match replayed then ? Don't think so haha.

Can't wait to watch this game tonight. Hes blue, hes white, he groggs on green and white el hadj diouf el hadj diouf ! He drinks he drives he spits on ******* Eyes and his name is el hadj dioufff. (6)

Is this what people are singing or it just you, I lold anyway

Is this what people are singing or it just you, I lold anyway

It's been going around mate, not sure how many people have seen it but theres a lot of texts going around so hopefully it will be at least sung on sunday. I'll tell you after the game if it gets sung or not lol. Cant wait anyway :D

I've saw a few posts about Lafferty's tackle on Hinkel...strange no-one mentioned Stokes Challenge on Papac after what 30 secs of the game, my guess is they must have the green tinted glasses on again:p

Eh ? Celtic fans idolise Neil Lennon, a man who spat on a Rangers scarf, mouthed DOB at the fans and dugout, and openly admitted diving. They also idolise Roy Keane, a man who admitted to trying to end someones career. They love Boruc, who went out of his way to antagonise the Gers fans, and blessed himself infront of the fans, similar to Healy's flute playing action :S They don't do irony on the East end, do they....

Anyways, reckon, if he keeps his head down, this could be a masterstroke by Walter. Miles better than anything in this league tbh.

Hes blue, hes white, he groggs on green and white el hadj diouf el hadj diouf ! He drinks he drives he spits on ******* Eyes and his name is el hadj dioufff. (6)

Better than any song we came up with for Spit. DIOUF! DIOUF! DIOUF! over and over. not that many people sang it. Never took to him after his days at Notlob. But he is a good player in certain teams. Hope he does well at Rangers, the you can buy him in summer!

This pretty much sums him up " What a scummy man, just give him half a chance I bet he'll rob you if he can.
Can see it in his eyes, yeah. That he's got a driving ban, amongst some other offences/" Artic Monkeys.

It's been going around mate, not sure how many people have seen it but theres a lot of texts going around so hopefully it will be at least sung on sunday. I'll tell you after the game if it gets sung or not lol. Cant wait anyway :D

Wish i was going I alway just pay for the ticket at the store as all my Friend's go out on saturday so not enough time go sometime's on Sat's though and Sunday but can't get ticket's for Old Firm nead a season ticket to get prority getting one soon for next season if not defo season after.
Mum's a Celtic fan and she refuses to let me buy one :( Doesn't let me go at all but It doesn't stop me:D

I think they're all cheats (A)

For what it's worth, there will be a version of that sung tonight, but it will be slightly different lyrics :$ Shant post them here though, reckon a few would hop on the offended bus.

Blackburn-Rovers-El-Hadji-001.jpg
It's impossible to gets as low as his standards

what about when yous signed roy keane yous never said a word about his reputation this is a guy who openly admitted tryin to ruin a fellow professionals carrear to me thats a dam rite worse so catch a grip of yourself

i hate threads like these

i know the old firm hate each other but some people dont see 2 sides
diouf did things wrong ill admit
every team does bad tackles but when u do it to someone its ok
but when they do it to u its not

Eh ? Celtic fans idolise Neil Lennon, a man who spat on a Rangers scarf, mouthed DOB at the fans and dugout, and openly admitted diving. They also idolise Roy Keane, a man who admitted to trying to end someones career. They love Boruc, who went out of his way to antagonise the Gers fans, and blessed himself infront of the fans, similar to Healy's flute playing action :S They don't do irony on the East end, do they....

Anyways, reckon, if he keeps his head down, this could be a masterstroke by Walter. Miles better than anything in this league tbh.

Think I love you based on this post :wub: PM the song mate :D, are you going ? if so where you sitting ;)

Better than any song we came up with for Spit. DIOUF! DIOUF! DIOUF! over and over. not that many people sang it. Never took to him after his days at Notlob. But he is a good player in certain teams. Hope he does well at Rangers, the you can buy him in summer!

Lol do you realise the financial situation at Rangers XD depends how much you want for him and how he acts with us from now until the end of the season. Hope he does well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.