t

Attachments

• photo_1_2024-02-26_21-39-00.jpg
    photo_1_2024-02-26_21-39-00.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 371
  • photo_2_2024-02-26_21-39-00.jpg
    photo_2_2024-02-26_21-39-00.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 352
which would you say is the strongest so far amongst the tactics you have posted? please

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it but can you repost cyprus one. I cannot see it

Thank you for your help (y)
No problem.
I have a question tho...
what do you find most efficient if you are in need of a goal ? What do you change to go more attacking and leads for you to score ?

Because i have some problems playing against big teams away.
First season and part of the second season i was using another 4-2-3-1 and switched to yours(after Chelsea game in second season) and won everything. Second season was going good and decided to test your tactic ...but i keep getting beat away to good teams. My team is very good and still i can't dominate like it should be
Anu suggestions ?

Predi smqnata.png
sled smqnata.png
First season.png
squad.png

Some screens.
First season table , and games in second season before and after i switch to your tactic.

Last edited:
el turco hello, I would like to ask you for help, the fact is that I created tactics like your tactical instructions in formation 433, but it works quite unstable, that is, in some teams it works really well in some poorly.I would like you to look at my tactics and correct them, thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 433 KILLER.fmf
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
el turco hello, I would like to ask you for help, the fact is that I created tactics like your tactical instructions in formation 433, but it works quite unstable, that is, in some teams it works really well in some poorly.I would like you to look at my tactics and correct them, thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 433 KILLER.fmf
    41.3 KB · Views: 9
No problem.
I have a question tho...
what do you find most efficient if you are in need of a goal ? What do you change to go more attacking and leads for you to score ?

Because i have some problems playing against big teams away.
First season and part of the second season i was using another 4-2-3-1 and switched to yours(after Chelsea game in second season) and won everything. Second season was going good and decided to test your tactic ...but i keep getting beat away to good teams. My team is very good and still i can't dominate like it should be
Anu suggestions ?

View attachment 671413View attachment 671414View attachment 671415View attachment 671416

Some screens.
First season table , and games in second season before and after i switch to your tactic.
We can say that my tactic has lost its effectiveness after the update. I'm trying a different combination and will share if I see it is effective.

I will review the tactic and get back to you.

The instructions in your tactic are too crowded. You have made a tactic that is effective in attack but has defensive weaknesses. If you wish, you can reduce the instructions a little and have a more positive career that way. I think it would be more positive if you give support roles to your midfield roles.

We can say that my tactic has lost its effectiveness after the update. I'm trying a different combination and will share if I see it is effective.
I think its just on the away games at harder teams that its falling apart from time to time....
Look at this screen....12-0 against Milan , 6-0 against Real Madrid and 5-1 against Arsenal away...
NEW.png

I think its just on the away games at harder teams that its falling apart from time to time....
Look at this screen....12-0 against Milan , 6-0 against Real Madrid and 5-1 against Arsenal away...View attachment 671520
There is a problem with the tactic due to the update, I am trying to find out exactly what the problem is. Sometimes there can be problems away from home against big teams, I will publish an edited post soon. Enjoyable Games..

Borussia Dortmund_ Genel Bakış.png

Borussia Dortmund_ Turnuvalar.png

Bundesliga_ Turlar.png

Since our first tactic, Cyprus, suffered losses in away matches, I made small touches on our full-back players and got more effective results. Away losses decreased less. You can download it if you wish. If you want to try it in the 433 format, you can try it by choosing two central midfield support roles or one in attack.

Attachments

• EL TURCO - Cyprus2.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 329