Resource icon

Download EL TURCO - DOCTORE 24.2.1

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 261
  • Views 57K
I do not use different instructions. I am still working on it in my active career. If situations with a more positive impact occur, I will update and share them.
Thanks. I’m catania, my first game was away at Roma, finished 4-4, crazy attacking game to watch. Had another 2-2 draw following that then won the next games 3-1 and 3-0. Must admit it’s great to watch the attacking play and players bombing forward

agacım antreman olayını napıyosun?
Herhangi bir antrenman tarifesi uygulamıyorum asistana bırakıyorum hocam.. Son paylaştığım taktik tatil modunda etkili ama kariyeri kendim yapınca deplasmanlarda zorlandığını fark ettim. Üzerinde denemeler yapıyorum daha iyi sonuçlar alırsam fm 25 öncesi son paylaşımı yapmış olacağım.

I wanted to share my career with Luton and Liverpool. You can choose whichever tactic seems more effective. When the squad quality is good, the team scores more goals. You can understand this with Liverpool.​

Luton Town_ Genel Bakış.png

Luton Town_ Fikstür.png

Luton Town_ Fikstür-2.png

Luton Town_ Fikstür-3.png

Luton Town_ Genel Bakış-3.png

Premier League_ Turlar-2.png

Luton Town_ Turnuvalar.png

Liverpool_ Turnuvalar.png

Premier League_ Turlar.png

Attachments

• EL TURCO - SAUDADE.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 338
I wanted to share my career with Luton and Liverpool. You can choose whichever tactic seems more effective. When the squad quality is good, the team scores more goals. You can understand this with Liverpool.​

View attachment 675797

View attachment 675798

View attachment 675799

View attachment 675800

View attachment 675801

View attachment 675802

View attachment 675803

View attachment 675804

View attachment 675805
What the diference beetwen megacity and saudade?😉

El turco how about releasing an edited phenomeno tactic for the new patch 24.4, in my opinion it was the best tactic on patch 24.2, can you give it a second wind?

1713101206359.png
I made my own holiday test with luton like i tought 97 points on luton werent real to get. 82 goals is not bad but at the same time 61 goals leaking

El turco how about releasing an edited phenomeno tactic for the new patch 24.4, in my opinion it was the best tactic on patch 24.2, can you give it a second wind?
I don't want to deal with tactics, my friend. I'm enjoying my career right now, and you can get positive results from tactics by making small changes.

View attachment 675946 I made my own holiday test with luton like i tought 97 points on luton werent real to get. 82 goals is not bad but at the same time 61 goals leaking
Injuries, player form and contribution may vary in the game. I didn't understand how that point was taken, and then the big teams floundered. I'm using my latest tactic. You wrote that you increased your player powers with the editor. Even now, look at the place in which Luton finished. You can do better and share it with 676676677 users.

I left my career at F.Bahçe because the Turkish league was easy. I continue with Aston Villa. I will share the career again. I earned the points in this article by playing myself. Either produce or don't throw mud...
EL TURCO - SAUDADE (y)
Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü_ Turnuvalar.png

Trendyol Süper Lig_ Turlar.png

can u post save file from your luton 97points?
I'm trying tactics with many teams, wouldn't it be ridiculous to keep every save file on the computer? Can you open a normal career and create a career with the staff in the image? It is not an outcome that will always happen, it is a situation that occurs by chance. I hope you do better and share it here so I can benefit from it. I don't want to drag the topic out and cause boredom. I repeat, do better and share it here, please..

I'm trying tactics with many teams, wouldn't it be ridiculous to keep every save file on the computer? Can you open a normal career and create a career with the staff in the image? It is not an outcome that will always happen, it is a situation that occurs by chance. I hope you do better and share it here so I can benefit from it. I don't want to drag the topic out and cause boredom. I repeat, do better and share it here, please..
i have no hate for you bro i like your tactics but they arent that good like when u post. if this was possible to make 97points with luton then with city u should get 114 everytime wchich is impossible

your defensiveness is a little bit telling here. FM save files go to the recycle bin on PC after deletion, so unless you empty your recycling bin constantly they should still be preserved there. to save face it would be easier to just upload the luton save.