el_magico89's magician mourinho's4231 strikes back!

Any chance you could try making a decent 4-3-1-2 ? Would really be grateful :)

sry mate, but since its only 2 months left for the new version and Ive spent so much time on this one (almost took me 4 seasons with wba) I am really done and dont really have the motivation to create something else. just wanna enjoy this one :D
I hope, you can understand me...

I think it is the best tactic for fm 2012.I used it with wba,reading ,swansea and qpr without transfers.I promoted with reading and wba <2nd season> and europe qualification with swansea and qpr.Next test with arsenal and hotspurs.Congratulations.

I think it is the best tactic for fm 2012.I used it with wba,reading ,swansea and qpr without transfers.I promoted with reading and wba <2nd season> and europe qualification with swansea and qpr.Next test with arsenal and hotspurs.Congratulations.

can you post some screenshots mate?

View attachment 272394

gonna look for some new challenges, when Ive finally managed to win the champions league with wba :D
stillt the same team, except sold debuchy and ben arfa, replaced them with markovic and björn kopplin.
add to that, my star striker jay rodriguez, who has been top goalscorer of the league for the last 3 seasons, has broken his foot on an international duty, so that I had to play almost the whole first half of the season with my originally first choice amc as a striker, since wellbeck really performed awfully...

Loved your FM11 tactic and this looks to be just as good, if not better.

I was using my own tactic in a new save as Newcastle and was struggling... used yours as soon as it was released mid season and it's turned it around massively.

I'm in Feb now and have climbed to 7th in the league, just won the Carling Cup against a very strong Arsenal team... and into the 2nd knockout round after a 3-0 agg victory against Shakhtar.

Will keep you updated and upload some screens at the end of the season!

Well done... again!

Loved your FM11 tactic and this looks to be just as good, if not better.

I was using my own tactic in a new save as Newcastle and was struggling... used yours as soon as it was released mid season and it's turned it around massively.

I'm in Feb now and have climbed to 7th in the league, just won the Carling Cup against a very strong Arsenal team... and into the 2nd knockout round after a 3-0 agg victory against Shakhtar.

Will keep you updated and upload some screens at the end of the season!

Well done... again!

thx mate.
watch out, that your players dont get complacent too much.
for the first time, I am experiencing such a problem this season and I often produce tons of ccc but the games end up with close results and its sometimes frustrating.
therefore I have signed the probabl best ***. manager in the game with mauro tassotti. he has helped me a lot to keep the players focussed on the games ;)

If we gets red card,wich player you recommend to substitute?

Always like a good deep 4-2-3-1. Before I use it, I must ask, does it use the corner cheat/exploit?

End of season update for you.

After winning the Carling Cup I managed to get to the Final of the F.A Cup and got beat by Liverpool 3-1.

I got to the semi-final of the Europa League and got beat 3-1 and 2-1 by PSV.

Premier League final position of 4th... which was an incredible achievement considering I was in the bottom half of the table after 10 games because of playing around with my own tactic (oops), before switching to yours.

The downside is that because I was in all competitions - and had to play all of the Europa qualifying fixtures it means we've played a huge amount of games. I don't ever change my keeper so poor Krul has played a heroic 66 games this season - and for the last 2 months of the season we played a game every 2/3 days - and it took it's toll and is no doubt the reason why we lost a few important results.

What screenshots would you like me to post?

Looking forward to the 2nd season now!

Always like a good deep 4-2-3-1. Before I use it, I must ask, does it use the corner cheat/exploit?

nope mate, me myself hate it, but if you want, you can tweak yourself, which would bring more success and more goals for you, but I enjoy the game without those bugs aswell :D

End of season update for you.

After winning the Carling Cup I managed to get to the Final of the F.A Cup and got beat by Liverpool 3-1.

I got to the semi-final of the Europa League and got beat 3-1 and 2-1 by PSV.

Premier League final position of 4th... which was an incredible achievement considering I was in the bottom half of the table after 10 games because of playing around with my own tactic (oops), before switching to yours.

The downside is that because I was in all competitions - and had to play all of the Europa qualifying fixtures it means we've played a huge amount of games. I don't ever change my keeper so poor Krul has played a heroic 66 games this season - and for the last 2 months of the season we played a game every 2/3 days - and it took it's toll and is no doubt the reason why we lost a few important results.

What screenshots would you like me to post?

Looking forward to the 2nd season now!

its up to you mate ;)
league table, european tree, some of your best results maybe?

thx for testing and sharing your experiences ;)

Me likey this tactic. Used it towards the tail-end of my 2024/25 season when I won the league with 7 games to go and it was impressive.

Gonna use it for all of 25/26 now and will get back to you once it's done.

Playing as Crawley Town by the way, team chock-full of superstar regens and having to take time to adjust as I have been using a 4-1-2-3 for the past few seasons.

Always loved the 4-2-3-1, always loved Mourinho, this tactic can't be anything but good!

Started using this with my new Bayern save. Used your previous FM11 tactic and had great results. I'll report back with findings.

good tactic for 5 matchs with PSG 5 win 15 goals in attack 0 goals defence

an absolute no-go is a striker with the ppm "plays with his back to goal" and holding midfielders with the ppm "runs forward whenever possible"!!!

what you mena by this ?

i tried to find the ppm for all attacking players play troguh balls wwnever possible and i didnt find it

He means Striker must NOT have the play with back to goal ppm, and DMs must NOT have run forward whenever possible (or gets into opposition area i guess)

Play through balls whenever possible i think is tries killer balls often.

Yes Djibril Cisse is correct the tactic doesn't work if your SC has PPM 'plays back to goal' or the DMC have 'run forward whenever possible. What I've seen is the tactic is all about keeping its shape passing the ball and then when an opening appears a delicious long pass or through ball is played. Goals tend to be spread evenly between my front 3 at Bayern as well. I'm liking it.