el_magico89's magician mourinho's4231 strikes back!

Quick updated on the Bayern save, in the league 10 games played W9 D1 F40 A2. Gomez has 19 goals in 15 games, Ribery 13 in 15. Will report back will more results later.

Started a new game as Spurs (one of my fave teams to be in FM).

This is how my season ended up in the Premiership - ended up grabbing the title with 4 games to go!

Also won the F.A cup!

I do feel like inverted wingers (left on right etc) work better than the standard wingers.

Screenshots below:

View attachment 274980View attachment 274988View attachment 274987View attachment 274986View attachment 274985View attachment 274984View attachment 274983View attachment 274982View attachment 274981View attachment 274989

Can't believe this thread isn't getting more action!

Thought I'd update a little as I'm midway through my 2nd season - following on from above 1st season.

I'm absolutely smashing teams to pieces, hence the reason for the update...

unfortunately mate... :(
dont know why. Ive put so much effort in it, almost 3-4 seasons testing and so on and except you and some other users, there is no one, really showing any interests in it, even though the formation is one of the most popular and beloved ones.
I am currently learning for my last exams but still try to finish this season with wba.
currently quarter final of the cl, quarter final of the fa cup and with 8 games to go, Im leading with 18points.
so just need 2 more wins and I could be champion with 6-7 games to play :D

gonna finish the season today and update some more screenshots. this season was really a mess, considering my best striker jay rodriguez broke his foot at the start of the season and now adam lallana is out for 3 months...

dont know why. Ive put so much effort in it, almost 3-4 seasons testing and so on and except you and some other users, there is no one, really showing any interests in it, even though the formation is one of the most popular and beloved ones.

Unfortunatly, its because people either make their own tactics(good) or download exploit tactics(bad ;D ) and the ones that does use the kind of tactics you upload mostly use them as inspiration.

I am currently learning for my last exams but still try to finish this season with wba.
currently quarter final of the cl, quarter final of the fa cup and with 8 games to go, Im leading with 18points.
so just need 2 more wins and I could be champion with 6-7 games to play :D

gonna finish the season today and update some more screenshots. this season was really a mess, considering my best striker jay rodriguez broke his foot at the start of the season and now adam lallana is out for 3 months...

I know what you mean.haha.Having a similar situation with my 4-2-3-1.Only reason I got back to playing FM again was the community and peoples demands for the tactic and now that its up,no one seems to want it.lol.Such is life.

thinking of giving this a go with juv fed up with all the 433 where your st gets like over 100 goals need something thats more real

I used your tactic in fm 2011 , and tried many others, but with yours my teams played beautiful football and wining games at the same time (and i always use underdog teams or at the best mediocre teams), never played with strong teams and for me that was the best tactic for fm 2011. When i started playing fm 2012 i try your tactic but never worked the same, then try tweaking and did not worked because i did not know new fm 2012. When i saw that you put new version for 2012 i started season with medium team Newcastle and with no signings i played hole season to see how tactic works. It worked even better then 2011 version, finished second with 96 points man utd was first they conceed 10 goals in hole season.

Cant believe this isnt getting more attention. Always followed elmagico89. Even through his unsavoury end over on the SI forum.
Immeadiately switched to this tactic when it was released. I'm Arsenal in 2016/17 so I do have a good team. Started unemployed and took Swindon to the Prem abefore moving to Fiorentina where I took them to consecutive Serie A titles using another popular tactic. I have only played 10 games with it and I'm delighted to say for the first time ever I have the "Park the Tank achievement".
I'm just smashing teams left right and centre including a full strength Man Utd Team in the Carling Cup Semi Final. (6-0).
I must stress I do have a good team so don't expect this immeadiately but if you are looking to move away from the multiple ME exploit tactics like I was I encourage you to download this and give it a go.

Just want to add that this is in no way a slur against people who use exploit tactics or indeed create them. I have used them myself I just fancied something different.

Well done again elmagico89!!

Testing .. seems cool till now ... Do you use any shouts?

cant seem to download it? tryed both links too

try it with this one mate Download mou's4231.tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way !;

gonna start a new save with sochaux, as the wba save really became soo boring, that I didnt really have the motivation to play the season till the end.

I ended up with 18 points in front of the scnd place liverpool with 8 games to go and only 2d and 1l.
got manutd in the cl quarter finals, beat them 3-0 away first leg, scnd leg couldnt be played due to lack of motivation.
also got to the semi's of the fa cup.

hope this sochaux save will bring back the motivation :D

Kick **** tactic mate !

Are you using any Shouts or no need?

Btw u suggested a sweeper keeper but why u tick it to goalkeeper in main tactic?

is it better to tick it to sweeper ?

Btw u suggested a sweeper keeper but why u tick it to goalkeeper in main tactic?

is it better to tick it to sweeper ?

dont change anything mate!
I have almost changed every singe individual settings of the players. the roles arent important.
the individual settings are those, who play part how the players will play.

looks good!! For wingers left footed n left side??
Anyway of changing the DM's to CM's??