Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

That price is an absolute steal. Wanted to make sure it wasn't pc as that would've been upsetting. Have to buy it at that price

That price is an absolute steal. Wanted to make sure it wasn't pc as that would've been upsetting. Have to buy it at that price

It's only £20 for PC.

I am so all over this offer. Xbox or PC, hmm.

Indeed, the game hasn't even been out that long lol.

[video=youtube;Ip7QZPw04Ks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7QZPw04Ks&feature=ymg[/video]

Apparently Gamestation are selling Skyrim, new, for £25. Tempted.

i was about to make my order for the game for 20 quids [since i play by PC !!!] , but then i took the arrow on knee ;)

Last edited:
is this any good on the Ps3?

I am contemplating buying it today as I cannot wait until next year when I get my pc :) please let me know your views on it if anyone else has played it on Ps3. what are the graphics like, controls (easy/hard) etc?

I have a 42" full hd Lg with a very good HDMI cable!

Hello Neil! Apparntly the PS3 version had some bugs / glitches (not played PS3 version myself) but I heard that a few weeks back and they have possibly patched it. Either way I say you should get it, it's an amazing game!

thanks Joe! do you think the Ps3 versions have the update? I do not have internet at home (well I do but barely use it as it is USB) is there a link so I can donwload it now before I leave the office to take on USB and patch it at home?

doing some research and the bugs on Ps3 make it unplayable.....

If this isn't fixed by February 2012, you should redo the review of this and give it a 4 for the PS3 version. Otherwise if it runs solid at 30fps and 99% of quest bugs which consists of 99% of the quests anyway, are fixed, then it should stay as it is.

So is this why the game's going for about 20 pounds at Gamestation, because of the glitches and such? Well, that's a bargain is you ask me, with or without the mechanical defaults. I'm a happy bunny

TBH I've played many so called "glitchy / unplayable" etc games and I've never had real problems on them. I'm sure some of these people have but I'd say that they're being a bit dramatic.

Although I can't say this as definate or the case with Skyrim on PS3

PS3 Version Broken? - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Neoseeker Forums

The Escapist : Forums : Gaming Discussion : Temporary solution for Skyrim on PS3 (A fix for PS3 lag?)

Have a peek at those threads mate. Seems some have issues and others dont

nah, going to wait a while hey.. got a few games to get through still! waiting for my new pc rather and will get it early next year! been wanting to play it on pc rather!

thanks though Joe :)

doing some research and the bugs on Ps3 make it unplayable.....
The "glitches" are not as catastrophic as people make out, I have played it through twice and only ever had one glitch and this was solved by tuning the game of and then turning it back on, This was also without the patch.

Finally got married with Aela and moved into the Breezehome in Whiterun lol.