Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Just dled the game today and modded it up for all the HD landscapes and all. Got to say, I'm loving it so far! granted I've only played like 30mins or so hah

Just went to the Algor's house and stole all his stuff...still not sure how to put my points/perks or if I even have them since this game doesn't have a character page? Very confused right now.

[video=youtube;HUztQNIbEaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HUztQNIbEaE[/video]

I am very happy to say I'm gettin this tomorrow for the 360-and I can't bloodywell wait either-like another christmas :D

Have the bugs/glitches been sorted yet or are they still there? Just so am I'm ready for them

I am very happy to say I'm gettin this tomorrow for the 360-and I can't bloodywell wait either-like another christmas :D

Have the bugs/glitches been sorted yet or are they still there? Just so am I'm ready for them

most have been, think there is still a patch coming too

most have been, think there is still a patch coming too

Cool. I did find the free-falling mammoth glitch quite amusing (reminded me in a way of ladder goat for an odd reason).

Just can't wait to get my hands on this game now. Been looking at gameplay footage on youtube and it's simply decided for me. Just looks sooo awesome.

Well I got it a few hours ago and I love it already. Gorgeous graphics, gorgeous music.....especially love the way the long grass sways and the streams combined with moonlight-and the northern lights. Just gorgeous to look at. Controls easy enough to master aswell. However, I nearly shat myself when walking into a cave full of giant spiders. I hate spiders. And they pwned me.

Thoroughly enjoying

I must say, i loved this game. I was playing it for hours on end....And then a damm glitch! Couldn't get past a certain part because of the glitch, and the glitch was on all 3 of my saves...so i've not played it since, really can't be arsed to start it all again.

I must say, i loved this game. I was playing it for hours on end....And then a damm glitch! Couldn't get past a certain part because of the glitch, and the glitch was on all 3 of my saves...so i've not played it since, really can't be arsed to start it all again.

where is the glitch/was?

Nothing like necromancing people at their funerals, conjuration is alot of fun to mess around with.
I can't seem to get very far in without the temptation to start anew, however.

When you capture the dragon, i dont want to say any more because i could spoil it for others

Ah-fair point. by the time I get there a patch may have come out for it. And there's also a few caves holding me up-cause I don't like the sounds coming from them oO) lol

I am absolutely raging. Hammered the game for 5 hours last night..........to find it did not save when it was autosaving and I saved it manually. Very ****** to say the least :mad: :mad:. Has this happened to anybody else?

Except the part where Skyrim is on a completely new and separate engine from the last Elder Scrolls and undeniably contains new features not present in the previous installment.

Tower Defence Games

Last edited:
Except the part where Skyrim is on a completely new and separate engine from the last Elder Scrolls and undeniably contains new features not present in the previous installment.

Forgive me if I'm being dull but..... What??!

The engine is not completely new, it is just a heavily modified Gamebryo engine.

--------------

[video=youtube;udM4VvSL2VA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=udM4VvSL2VA[/video]

Last edited:
Long rumored and much anticipated, The Elder Scrolls Online is finally being unveiled in the June issue of Game Informer. In this month's cover story we journey across the entire land of Tamriel, from Elsweyr to Skyrim and everywhere in between.

Developed by the team at Zenimax Online Studios, The Elder Scrolls Online merges the unmatched exploration of rich worlds that the franchise is known for with the scale and social aspects of a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Players will discover an entirely new chapter of Elder Scrolls history in this ambitious world, set a millennium before the events of Skyrim as the daedric prince Molag Bal tries to pull all of Tamriel into his demonic realm.

"It will be extremely rewarding finally to unveil what we have been developing the last several years," said game director and MMO veteran Matt Firor, whose previous work includes Mythic's well-received Dark Age of Camelot. "The entire team is committed to creating the best MMO ever made – and one that is worthy of The Elder Scrolls franchise.

"An in-depth look at everything from solo questing to public dungeons awaits in our enormous June cover story – as well as a peek at the player-driven PvP conflict that pits the three player factions against each other in open-world warfare over the province of Cyrodiil and the Emperor's throne itself.

Come back tomorrow morning for a brief teaser trailer from Zenimax Online and Bethesda Softworks, and later on in the afternoon for the first screenshot of the game. Over the course of the month, be sure to visit our Elder Scrolls Online hub, which will feature new exclusive content multiple times each week. You'll meet the three player factions, see video interviews with the creative leads, and much more.

The Elder Scrolls Online is scheduled to come out in 2013 for both PC and Macintosh.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...-cover-revealed-the-elder-scrolls-online.aspx

[video=youtube;-ZN5F--AJCw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZN5F--AJCw[/video]

Last edited:
Thinking of getting Morrowind on steam. Not played it before but Oblivion and Skyrim on Xbox have made me want to play it. Too dated or worth playing?

Thinking of getting Morrowind on steam. Not played it before but Oblivion and Skyrim on Xbox have made me want to play it. Too dated or worth playing?

Had it for Xbox and loved it. Highly recommended. Plus you can get mods that can make the graphics like skyrim quality now aswell and all sorts. Not quite Oblivion/Skyrim gameplay quality for obvious reasons, but there's tonnes of gameplay to be had from it. Highly recommended. Not that I'm complete biased RPG nerd or anything...........