Emirates Cup 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter *Jamess*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma going! 30th - i.e the day Henry is more likely to score on - should be good stuff. Wuv the Emirates.

About pastore and psg, are they like suddenly rich?
Lots of teams seem to be getting foreign owners.

Man City
Anzhi
Malaga

PSG?

edit: ah they are owned by Qatar, everything makes sense!

About pastore and psg, are they like suddenly rich?
Lots of teams seem to be getting foreign owners.

Man City
Anzhi
Malaga

PSG?

edit: ah they are owned by Qatar, everything makes sense!

lol just realized.

This is the first time I'm going to Emirates to watch the Emirates Cup, but I just want to make sure so I don't look stupid there. I get to watch both matches on the day right?

This is the first time I'm going to Emirates to watch the Emirates Cup, but I just want to make sure so I don't look stupid there. I get to watch both matches on the day right?
Yes you do.

Are they showing the Emirates Cup this year? I can't find it on the Sky TV Listings...

can someone hopefully post a stream link of the games. they are showing rangers vs st. jons. spl match ;d

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

on espn uk.

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

Watch Live New York Red Bulls vs Paris Saint Germain

Great finish by Red Bulls (don't know what his name is). NY's right winger looks rathers tidy, richards I think his name is. Just saw Boca Juniors entering on to the touchline, and they all look really excited :P

Great finish by Red Bulls (don't know what his name is). NY's right winger looks rathers tidy, richards I think his name is. Just saw Boca Juniors entering on to the touchline, and they all look really excited :P

his name is richards. great pace. but the goal was classic pass play opener.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

pastore just finish his 43m euro move to psg last night. wish he was playing right now. ;(

I see someone I had for St Mirren on FM scored vs PSG. Joel Lindpere is a terrific winger and I'm sure the goal was a top class finish.

Impressed with PSG. Played well, just have to finish the chances.. Menez's close control is very good..

PSG look good just lack creativity in the centre of the pitch, seems Pastore was exactly what they needed.

Arsenal start with Kosicelny and Djourou at centre back, and Samir Nasri playing in the "Cesc Role".

Line Ups

Arsenal team: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Djourou, Traore, Frimpong, Wilshere, Nasri, Gervinho, Arshavin, Van Persie. Subs: Sagna, Vela, Ramsey, Song, Squillaci, Mannone, Eboue, Gibbs, Chamakh, Afobe, Bartley.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

PSG look good just lack creativity in the centre of the pitch, seems Pastore was exactly what they needed.

This. now i feel like creating a psg save and buying pastore ;P do u what formation they are playing now. 4-4-2 ?

Last edited:
[h=1]TEAM NEWS: Gervinho, Jenkinson both start[/h]
The Emirates Stadium crowd will get its first sighting of Arsenal's new signings on day one of the Emirates Cup.
Gervinho and Carl Jenkinson have both been named in Arsène Wenger's starting line-up for Saturday's game against Boca Juniors.
Lukasz Fabianski makes his first appearance on English soil since hurting his shoulder in January while Robin van Persie captains the Gunners.
Benik Afobe and Kyle Bartley are among the substitutes.
Thomas Vermaelen, Wojciech Szczesny andTomas Rosicky have been rested but could feature against New York Red Bulls on Sunday.
Arsenal team: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Djourou, Traore, Frimpong, Wilshere, Nasri, Gervinho, Arshavin, Van Persie. Subs: Sagna, Vela, Ramsey, Song, Squillaci, Mannone, Eboue, Gibbs, Chamakh, Afobe, Bartley.

So I'd imagine this would be the formation.

Fabianski
Jenkinson Koscielny Djourou Traore
---------Frimpong Wilshere
Gervinho--------Nasri------- Arshavin
-------------Van Persie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back