Emirates Cup 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter *Jamess*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 8K
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'd imagine this would be the formation.

Fabianski
Jenkinson Koscielny Djourou Traore
Frimpong Wilshere
Gervinho-Nasri-Arshavin
Van Persie

yes , arsene wont change the formation. glad afobe and bartley are gonna play. hope they impress us.

The ESPN coverage is horrible, what a horrible panel!

PSG just couldn't finish against the Red Bulls, was a pretty good defensive performance from the American side too.

Lindpere's finish was fantastic.

Now, regarding the current match, Gervinho has looked a right handful. The build up play to the goal was great, moved from one area to the other so quickly.

Facebook chat on Arsenal Player is suggesting that Ramsey's goal was 'great.' How great was it? :P

Pretty decent goal by Ramsey. Great play by Vela and then a top strike into the top corner, keeper may have done a bit better though!

FFS. Can't even hold on to a lead, even in pre-season. :@

It's not a matter of 'even in pre-season' because a team is less likely to perform in pre-season.

But yeah, the giving away of these goals made me lol. Squillaci's was just poor, all he had to do was pass the ball. Not sure what the **** Djourou went to ground for, the mong.

I'm shocked. How the **** didn't you beat Boca? ****!

Just got back, good day. PSG - NYRB match was boring, but the Arsenal - Boca one was great. Riquelme was fantastic, glad I got to see him live. Traore looked decent as well.

Just got back, good day. PSG - NYRB match was boring, but the Arsenal - Boca one was great. Riquelme was fantastic, glad I got to see him live. Traore looked decent as well.

Ugh. Traore was poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back