• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 13K

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,
Just wanted to let you all in on this monster of an attacker that I just spotted in my Time Machine save. He's Turkish and is natural in both the AMC role and Striker role. He starts off in the Porto Under 19's and can be picked up for around £2M at the start of the second season.

He starts off with stats like these:
View attachment 57649

and now has stats like these!
View attachment 57650

He is a monster of a player, and thought I'd let you all in on him (Y)

Here is his playing history as well just to show that he is fairly cheap, even now!!
View attachment 57651

Thanks,
DMF!

Anybody had any previous experiences with him?

Great find, if your telling the truth ;)

No, never even heard of him, looks a great player though. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for him DMF, good find mate :)

Why wouldn't I be.. why would I edit a Time Machine save? :S
Furthermore, why would I make Arsenal have a God-Like player? :$

Interesting find. First I've heard of him. Just checked him on my game, he's coming along quite well.

I do a thing where I check all the top clubs signings that they made through the season so I checked Arsenal and it said they signed him for £11M, took a look and saw a load of 20's, was quite shocked.

Here he is in 2012.

Interesting that he's at Liverpool there aswell...

**** I cannot get hi in my West Ham save as I started it on the 10.2 patch :( May get him n my Atlético save though :P Good find pal.

I do a thing where I check all the top clubs signings that they made through the season so I checked Arsenal and it said they signed him for £11M, took a look and saw a load of 20's, was quite shocked.

Interesting that he's at Liverpool there aswell...

Pre-set transfers are rife in FM2010 - Slightly coincidental but nothing to get a ***** over I guess ;)

Great find mate. Retract that other comment.

You can sign him first season from Porto on a free, paying 1.4M compensation with around £9,700 a week contract, i'll train him intensly in both physical and aerobic as he seems to have some nice stats of passing. Good find.

In my save he is at Man City 3rd season. Must be alright then :)

He looks truely quality, and yet Liverpool seem to just never play him.. =/

20 finishing and 20 composure.. that's insane!

20 finishing and 20 composure.. that's insane!

Only downer to him is that he doesn't have the greatest pace and acceleration but his finishing etc make up for it IMO and he was a bargain for Arsenal at £11M

Those are killer stats. Never seen him before

Get him on a free from Porto while you can guys :D

Cheers great find, got him on a free from porto just had to pay 1 mil compo. He only wants 3k a week aswell :)

Sounds good, take it that nobody has had any experience with him then?

Back