• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 13K
Never seen/used him before :P
Wonder if he'd go to championship teams
Would be good because he'd get much more first team experience

Hey guys and gals,
Just wanted to let you all in on this monster of an attacker that I just spotted in my Time Machine save. He's Turkish and is natural in both the AMC role and Striker role. He starts off in the Porto Under 19's and can be picked up for around £2M at the start of the second season.

He starts off with stats like these:
View attachment 57649

and now has stats like these!
View attachment 57650

He is a monster of a player, and thought I'd let you all in on him (Y)

Here is his playing history as well just to show that he is fairly cheap, even now!!
View attachment 57651

Thanks,
DMF!

OMG Thanks for showing me this guy, I am in my first season at Inter and he does not have a professional contract at Porto so I offered them 0 and they accepted it lol.

Just got him from Chelsea in my 3rd season

his at the end of his contract there so he's free

nice find mate :)

I saw this guy before, didn't think too much of him cuzz he was out of my price range, now that I've qualified to european competition with my greek team, he may be interested in joining, he is worth 2 million, so hopefully the asking price isn't too high.

This guy is currently in my Rusden & Diamonds team. Got him for free. Will post a screenie of him when i get home.

i had him on loan at basingstoke, he was 19 then and not developed, and he never fitted into my tactic as his natural position was AMC, not CM, I played a flat four in midfield.

Has got a bit more pace on my game, stayed with Porto for several seasons and got Portuguese citizenship and wasn't called up by Turkey so I gave him a call-up myself. His goals got me to the world cup, too bad he broke his foot just before it.

i cant find this guy in my game, do i have to load up a certain country?

He wont budge from Porto in my first season, says he only just joined? Anyways, I'm buying him no-matter what, either in January or next year, means I wont have to get a loaneee as backup :)

I Sold Him in My porto Save The Other Day To be Honest, Thought he Was Going To Be Rubbish, Didnt Seem To promising In Th First Season, Even The Assistant Didnt Think So..

I Feel Like A Right Sap Now :) hah

I Sold Him in My porto Save The Other Day To be Honest, Thought he Was Going To Be Rubbish, Didnt Seem To promising In Th First Season, Even The Assistant Didnt Think So..

I Feel Like A Right Sap Now :) hah

What's With The Capital Letter At The Start Of Each Word?

I have him on loan for Brighton in the Championship. He is doing well, scored 2 in his first 2 games, now I am just trying to get him working with my other striker better. As a deep lying forward and still gets plenty of goals.

Looks quality for a deep lying forward, I'm definately going to sign him when I start playing FM again properly :)

Amazing find. Ive never been so quick putting in a bid for a player (H)

Back