Engin Bekdemir - Beast!

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 13K
I have him in my Arsenal team, he's not too bad, he is in the reserves just now,giving the youngsters a pop in the first team every so oftne, by the looks of it he should be in the team already!! I can vouch he is real and is pretty good. Unfortunetly no screenshots..

I found this guy on my first ever search on Genie Scout so he must be decent enough!

Having problems convincing him to come to Newcastle though but if he does I get him on a free transfer !!!

Beastly stats, just signed him up with Arsenal.

What type of training would you put him on, i signed him and im Arsenal aswell, his stats arent as good as what other is, so he must just need a decent training regime and has the potential to exploit to get him better..

I finally got him fairly cheap as I think I mentioned earlier, he had a hard time settling in Greece, but I paired him with a similar player in hopes of his tutor helping him settle. He's already made favored personnel with my lone striker. In his first half season, he is really blooming! In two back to back games he had 3 goals and 3 assists.

Good Player. Hes @ Liverpool on my game atm.

Last edited:
I signed him on a Sunderland game a few months ago, he looked a beast then (First season) but didn't get far enough in to see him develop into that kind of quality. For £1.6M in the first season it's a bargain really..

I signed this guy for Barcelona in my first season, I am into January and look how much he is improving. He is going to be amazing lol.

I got him for free from Celtic. Have a problem with his physical stats but is a great super sub. What role do you play him as?

I've had him a few times in a few saved games.

Never turned out that good though. Always 2nd choice. I guess i should play him more...

In December 2014 in my save this is how he developed, I won't have him because I'm managing Senegal but Man City got him first season, haven't played him much but has definitely improved quite a bit. On loan at Derby and ripping it up there.

View attachment 70723

Those stats are mental! Great find man I just got him on a free on my first season on my Deportivo save. Here he is now.

His an incredible player. He always become one of the best players in the world. Can only recommend him

Got him on good wages for the next 5 years aswell :P

wow he is so improved,unfortunatly i sold him soon, how about Ricardo Gray? also from Porto he has nice stats in unpatched version.

Back