Engin Bekdemir - Beast!

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 13K
Usually when I see these threads about quality youngsters, Raikon says "He's in my shortlist" but he didn't say it! :O

Must be a real hidden wonder ;)

He became determined throughout his career?
I have no idea mate, I just found him on the Time Machine thread, and I quite clearly haven't cheated as he is very good in a number of other screenshots that have been posted on this thread.

He wont budge from Porto in my first season, says he only just joined? Anyways, I'm buying him no-matter what, either in January or next year, means I wont have to get a loaneee as backup :)

You can still get him mate, all you have to do is make him a key player and increase his wages and sign on fee, thats what I did.

Last edited:
true , killer stats as Max said .

Composure and finishing are the ones of a BEAST!!!

attacking is like.... Villa + Rooney + Torres :)

dmf only on your game he has 15 determination...i would like to know do you rise that skill so quick...im in 2013 and he has only 6 in determination :(

@Macedonian -i always find tutoring good for such situations. Find a veteran striker with good influence, determination and mental stats , that's what i did with Lukaku , now he's determination has gone up to 16 , being tutored by Drogba.

I'm not sure mate, I haven't managed any clubs in this save so maybe he was tutored like somebody said but I honestly don't know..

Omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg,omg...

I'm gonna buy him.

Feb 2011 and Porto accepted my £0 bid, so only paying his £120k sign on fee. Only has 1 strength though =S Turns out its his birthday too, lol

Usually when I see these threads about quality youngsters, Raikon says "He's in my shortlist" but he didn't say it! :O

Must be a real hidden wonder ;)
hahhah, indeed he is DMF, great player, a pity he is so crappy on my save :(

Raikan007 said:
hahhah, indeed he is DMF, great player, a pity he is so crappy on my save :(

Haha ****, thought I'd got you there!

You can still get him mate, all you have to do is make him a key player and increase his wages and sign on fee, thats what I did.

I tried, he still wouldn't come..... meh, I'm almost into January so I'll try get him again

EDIT: Got him on a free first day of transfer season, 1.9k wages and 20k signing bonus, bargain. My assistant thinks he will be not even as good as Defoe, but I increased his training so hopefully he'll be much better

Last edited:
Just bought the kid for 2.3M in the middle of the 3rd season, he was at Surprise, Liverpool.

He's 21 in my save for Juve Reserves and hasn't developed much.

Maybe some first team with me will make him develop.

Usually gets picked up by Man City and Liverpool in my saves and usually in January first season. Looks good but I'm not getting him any time soon :S

Hmm I've known about him for awhile but he always turns out **** in my game. I'm baffled at those stats.

Hmm I've known about him for awhile but he always turns out **** in my game. I'm baffled at those stats.

Well the screenshot is in 2018, and he's been a regular at Liverpool since the second season.. maybe that has something to do with it? :/

Back