England Or Your Club Team Or Couldn't Choose?

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K

England Or Your Club Team???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJACKO11

Reaction score
As a massive fan of both England and Chelsea i am keen to know which side do you take a bigger prefrence to. I live in Portsmouth and go to all the England home matches and have had loads of arguments with my friends and other England fans for only cheering their teams players and booing other players. This really ****** me off more than anythink i am England through and through and even have 3 lions tattooed on my leg. I thought it would be good to get peoples views on this.

Last edited:
Birmingham City is my life... home and away supporter!

When England play, they play for me!, Gabby Agbonlahore, Stewart Downing, Emile Heskey, Stephan Warnock, James Milner... i could boo and hate when they put on an England shirt

i wouldn't dream of it!!!

we are ENGLAND... as 1 and it should stay that way

domestic rivalry and incidents dont come into it, those 3 lions, that st georges flag brings the country together as one

i was fuming when John Terry was booed, ye he is a T**T! in his personal life, but he is playing for our country, support the chap!

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

can you add a i cant choose between them to the poll?! because i really couldn't say.

Birmingham City is my life... home and away supporter!

When England play, they play for me!, Gabby Agbonlahore, Stewart Downing, Emile Heskey, Stephan Warnock, James Milner... i could boo and hate when they put on an England shirt

i wouldn't dream of it!!!

we are ENGLAND... as 1 and it should stay that way

domestic rivalry and incidents dont come into it, those 3 lions, that st georges flag brings the country together as one

i was fuming when John Terry was booed, ye he is a T**T! in his personal life, but he is playing for our country, support the chap!

i admire your honesty and your views on booing players. i was sitting behind a bunch of blokes from stoke at a game when lamps scored a penalty and they started booing him ******* disgrace.

England

When Walcott (about the only English Arsenal player) has the ball, I always say 'run with it' or 'shoot' or stuff because he is playing for MY country

RIDICULOUS!

what does playing for your country mean if your country doesn't support you!

i would have told em to shut up the prats! (A)

RIDICULOUS!

what does playing for your country mean if your country doesn't support you!

i would have told em to shut up the prats! (A)

i did say sumit steward came over to calm me down lol.

i did say sumit steward came over to calm me down lol.

haha XD i would have been the same lol Fair play mate!

i had a liverpool fan standing behind me in the Blues end a couple of seasons ago when we scored i went 'ape ****' on him! started a mini riot, pointing him out to the rest of the crowd that he was scouse XD stewards had to drag him out... my bad (A)

are you gonna add that extra option then on the poll?

It is such a hard question....the fact that my heart beats with with United for 90 minutes at least once a week for 60 odd games a season. Makes it hard to compare the feeling I get watching United and England. Sven killed off some of my interest in International friendlies, with what seemed like 11 changes each match and the matches are so few and far between.

However, I am a very proud English man. I often tick other, when indicating my nationality on forms and put English in the space provided (rather than British). But I kick every ball and play every pass the team make when England play. I couldn't care less that Gerrard plays for Liverpool or Terry for Chelsea....so long as they put in a good shift during the match.

I will shout and holla with passion and pride come the World Cup.

haha XD i would have been the same lol Fair play mate!

i had a liverpool fan standing behind me in the Blues end a couple of seasons ago when we scored i went 'ape ****' on him! started a mini riot, pointing him out to the rest of the crowd that he was scouse XD stewards had to drag him out... my bad (A)

are you gonna add that extra option then on the poll?

i just tried to mate, any idea how to do it and i will.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

It is such a hard question....the fact that my heart beats with with United for 90 minutes at least once a week for 60 odd games a season. Makes it hard to compare the feeling I get watching United and England. Sven killed off some of my interest in International friendlies, with what seemed like 11 changes each match and the matches are so few and far between.

However, I am a very proud English man. I often tick other, when indicating my nationality on forms and put English in the space provided (rather than British). But I kick every ball and play every pass the team make when England play. I couldn't care less that Gerrard plays for Liverpool or Terry for Chelsea....so long as they put in a good shift during the match.

I will shout and holla with passion and pride come the World Cup.

good stuff mate i know i wasent the only one haha.

^^ mate, you my friend have summed it up ;)

although with the friendlies i think its clever to experiment and give fringe players there caps that they might not get otherwise.

i think people value their club sides above england because they spend a lot more time supporting them and committing to them, England are on the tele every so often very few and far between which depletes the passion that becomes of it... however

i think peoples values will change come june

and i have no likes left XD which is why i have had to comment... but i knew i wasn't the only one that didn't tick british! haha

Liverpool without a doubt. As we say, we're not english.. we're scouse. ;)

ireland because i know how disgusted i was when we were robbed

couldnt choose, love united and england to bits. when it comes to england i dont caare who they play for i get behind them 100 %. sometime i think i value united more, but thats probably because you're watching them for 60 games a season, but when englands on, my heart races. i actually think the world cup might kill me

Back