England Or Your Club Team Or Couldn't Choose?

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K

England Or Your Club Team???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ditto sheep...

the nerves will be jangling like a goodun

I dislike them outside the england shirt, but when they put an england shirt on, they are on my team.
I hate Rio Ferdinand, still do when he puts an england shirt on, but i like him more :D

couldnt choose, love united and england to bits. when it comes to england i dont caare who they play for i get behind them 100 %. sometime i think i value united more, but thats probably because you're watching them for 60 games a season, but when englands on, my heart races. i actually think the world cup might kill me

Think of it this way, who would you rather win in a match between Man U v England?

i honestly would rather see England win the World Cup than Chelsea win the treble, quad or whatever.

haha XD i would have been the same lol Fair play mate!

i had a liverpool fan standing behind me in the Blues end a couple of seasons ago when we scored i went 'ape ****' on him! started a mini riot, pointing him out to the rest of the crowd that he was scouse XD stewards had to drag him out... my bad (A)

are you gonna add that extra option then on the poll?

I remember that XD

In the tilton, yeah?

Anyway, I really can't choose, I love both.

^ LIKE! jacko

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I remembe that XD

In the tilton, yeah?

Anyway, I really can't choose, I love both.

ye josh XD that was me :)

the chap was standing in the isle with no top on, and didn't move at all when we scored so i gave him shed loads of abuse, there were people running from the top of the stand trying to get at him XD

i hate people that try and sit in the wrong end... pillocks!

i honestly would rather see England win the World Cup than Chelsea win the treble, quad or whatever.

Tbh the question country over club and vice versa to me is like saying, who would u choose out of your mum and your dad? I just cant choose, so hard. I've cried over chelsea losing like in the champions league final, never England yet, But last world cup I was only 13 so ... such a hard question

A great thread though dont you think?!

one of the greatest debatable questions that can be thought up... and is relating to nearly everyone on the forum!

obviously the non english members can relate to club vs country instead

A great thread though dont you think?!

one of the greatest debatable questions that can be thought up... and is relating to nearly everyone on the forum!

obviously the non english members can relate to club vs country instead

cheers for the comment mate. its something me and my mates have been non stop arguing for ages, they are so for pompey and hate any chelsea-english players.

well they wont have much to shout about anymore will they, it may be England or nothing for them?

a tad harsh but true...

and no problem mate, it is a fantastic debate, for real football fans its a massive question to answer!

one that causes so much debate between the best of friends... ;)

It's hard to choose. When England play in the World Cup, it's hard for me to watch at times! I usually watch the match again so I actually see how England played. Too nervous to actually watch the play properly during the live games! That being said Fulham is all I have known football wise for years and years and I can't begin to say how much I love Fulham. Difficult question to answer.

i couldnt chose but because of the amount of club minded people i decided to give england my vote in the poll.

i cant believe how one sided it is!

i couldnt chose but because of the amount of club minded people i decided to give england my vote in the poll.

i cant believe how one sided it is!

yer same here, i kinda knew it would swing more towards club but not by this much.

Do a similar poll in june when were about to the lift the Jules Rimet trophy ;)

Man Utd and Loughgall mean a **** of a lot more than Northern Ireland, as a country we are pretty poor at everything. We have ******* Kyle Lafferty as our main striker, the retarded *******. Ask me the same question from 4 years ago and back I would say country but nobody in our side plays with much passion anymore, Jonny Evans and Sammy Clingham would be the exceptions. Ever since we beat Spain at Windsor Park we have been lifeless, as if nobody in the team are proud to play for our country. It's a shame because we have been the gritty underdog in nearly every match for a very long time now and it seems there is no spark with the squad. Don't get me wrong, I love my country and I love watching my team but I don't think the fans get much in return. Sometimes we would have to travel all across Europe to see a lackadaisical performance and usually a 2-0 defeat. I know we don't have much talent but especially in the WC Qualifiers we never seemed to want to win.

Mini rant over

Given up on England. Offer nothing really.

Newcastle however! I have supported them since I was 4 and I'm not stopping now. (10 years.) :P

Newcastle everyday! :)

Club all day for me watching blues or england? blues everyday of the week, but when england play i support them. You dont have to pick one or the other because they would never play each other or play on the same day

Extremely narrowly Vålerenga. But i guess it's only natural to have more loyalty to your city than your country.

England, it's my country, and they play less, so it's a bit more special when I see them play.

Back