England Or Your Club Team Or Couldn't Choose?

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K

England Or Your Club Team???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God here we go again, not in the humour of getting into a argument and I know were not going the World Cup but I'll still support any team thats against England,

Every tournament hype yourself up to win and go out into the Quaters only to hear Sky Sports News 44 years of hurt? 44 years of hurt!!! Maybe if you got to the final in every tournament and lost their in 44 years but not going out every time in quater finals, In the last 4 years ya's were knocked out in quater finals and didnt even qualify for Euro 2008

God here we go again, not in the humour of getting into a argument and I know were not going the World Cup but I'll still support any team thats against England,

Every tournament hype yourself up to win and go out into the Quaters only to hear Sky Sports News 44 years of hurt? 44 years of hurt!!! Maybe if you got to the final in every tournament and lost their in 44 years but not going out every time in quater finals, In the last 4 years ya's were knocked out in quater finals and didnt even qualify for Euro 2008
sorry mate, how about you do one? this is nothing to do with how far englad will get. its just about who you care more about your club or your country. its open to anyone, not just english fans. muppet.

sorry mods but numpties like him really ******* **** me off.

sorry mate, how about you do one? this is nothing to do with how far englad will get. its just about who you care more about your club or your country. its open to anyone, not just english fans. muppet.

To be fair, you should have made the poll 'Country or Club' not ' England or Club'.

Just adding my piece since most people who replied said England are going to win when we all know they wont

YouTube- Steve Claridge. Your on Sky Sports. Dublin Caller Part 1 of 3

This man speaks the truth

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

Well who ever did then. Either way, the responce that bloke made was justified to be honest if he is Scottish or Welsh. I think it is the term Jealousy.

I'm Irish mate and Im not gealous of England because everyone should be proud of their own country, If England win their fair play but sick of English fans thinking its their divine right to win the World Cup when they havent performed well in it in years.

What are you on about?
I think only one person has said we were going to the world cup and it was clearly a joke.oO)

No english person think's it is our divine right to win it so please stop talking ****.

Just adding my piece since most people who replied said England are going to win when we all know they wont

YouTube- Steve Claridge. Your on Sky Sports. Dublin Caller Part 1 of 3

This man speaks the truth

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

I'm Irish mate and Im not gealous of England because everyone should be proud of their own country, If England win their fair play but sick of English fans thinking its their divine right to win the World Cup when they havent performed well in it in years.
your point is drivel mate, since no one on this thread said we would win the world cup. so how youve come conclude most people said england are going to win is ridiculous

I don't think many fans think it's our 'Devine right' to win it, we just all harbour some hope that we could win it, as every team that enters should do. We have a good squad, but still don't think we have a good enough attack to rival the likes of Argentina and Spain, I doubt we will win the WC, but I wouldn't be an england fan if I didn't hope that we could.

Im welsh so obviously club because wales are shocking thanks to Toshack. Sort of off topic but a chimp could manage wales better I can't stand him
you do have excellent future talent though... looking forward to the qualifiers. the game in the millenium stadium will be immense imo, (been there for a few rugby games, awesome awesome atmosphere)

I support both, they play at different times of the season so why do I have to choose, I love Fulham as much as I love my Country despite Terry playing for them (A)

Club. I still support England, but I prefer to see Chelsea or City win the league than I would see England lift the Euro's. The World Cup would be a slightly different story, but to be honest, I'd rather see Chelsea win the CL than England win the WC.

To be fair, you should have made the poll 'Country or Club' not ' England or Club'.

and i realised that after i made it but i also belive the majority of people on here are english.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

This. Anglo-centric Chelsea fans!:P

chelsea fans are known for being very patriotic towards england.

Liverpool over England.

how ever well England do...

how ever bad they do... there our country!

and we support them with all our hearts!

and really ye we havent done the best in our last appearances, so what!,

In terms of the younger readers of this forum which there seems to be a few, why wouldn't they have the belief that we may go all the way, they haven't experienced as much hurt as a lot of us :S

For instance if a Fulham fan said last July they would beat the likes of Juve and be fighting over tickets for the Europa League final, what would you have done?!...

laughed at them!

without belief there is no success!
and i will leave you with this point...
how many UK & Ireland national teams are qualified for the 2010 World Cup....

erm... 4...2....3.... OH.... its just the ****** ONE!!!

although i will say that with less force towards Ireland, you didn't deserve to be frog leaped ;)

We are there, we are proud to be there, we will fly our St Georges cross high and mighty, we will spray our hair red and white, we will get ****** as farts at pubs watching our country fight for its place in the best team sporting competition in the world "in my eyes"

what will you be doing?!

Thank you... much love :)

There was already a thread like this.

Anyway, I'd be happier if England won the World Cup than if Arsenal won the League so I guess that answers the question.

Liverpool could never play England so why make me choose? :)

I know this is an old thread because well i created it and at the time i was shocked to see the reasults but i belive this is a big part why it seems the England team find it hard to bond with each other. At international matches most nations have their flags with nothing on them just plain. And its hard to find an English flag without a team name or badge on them and what this tells me is that people just cant put their club at the back off their mind and just come together like all other big nations seem to do. And i belive this rubs off on the players also you can tell Lampard and Gerrard dislike each other and then that creates sides like this.

Gerrard-Carragher(best bud)-Johnson(teamate)-Rooney(fellow scoucer)-Crouch(ex pool)-James(ex pool)-Warnock(ex pool)-Heskey(ex pool)

Lampard-Terry(best bud)-A.Cole(teamate)-J.Cole(ex Chelsea)-Wright Phillips(ex Chelsea)

Now i know my posts sometimes create much debate and hatred but i just want people to look at it from this point of view and tell me this couldnt be a possibilty???

I will now post some pictures to back up my Flags point of view. it was very hard finding a picture of Brazil fans without their being a half naked girl as the main view point so the one i got wasent great.

View attachment 77196

View attachment 77197

View attachment 77198

View attachment 77199

View attachment 77200

Now i just urge people to look at it from my point of view for a second, if you still disagree thats fine let your feelings known please i am intrested.

Last edited:
Back