England Or Your Club Team Or Couldn't Choose?

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K

England Or Your Club Team???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i will just add i had 6 of my mates round last night to watch the game and they always have put their club(portsmouth) before country and even they agreed with me and i was stunned to be honest.

To be honest, after last night's performance, I think I support Spurs stronger than England

I do love Chelsea but I will always remain a England fan and thats why I dont hate Rooney or Gerrard cause though they maybe from rival clubs,they play for England

I love my Irons to bits and support them with all I possess but I would rather England won the World Cup than West Ham won the Premiership because when you support your club it is a few people you know and you against all others but when England are playing it's 50 million people against the world! And there is not better feeling than knowing your fellow countrymen have beaten your sworn enemy on the world's biggest stage.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

Club team of course. Who would support that bunch of lazy, in-effective English wankers when they obviously don't give a ****?

Club team of course. Who would support that bunch of lazy, in-effective English wankers when they obviously don't give a ****?

because whether they give a **** or not i do.

Back