England squad announced for friendlies against Spain and Sweden.

Say what you like about him, but there'll never be another Emile Heskey. :)

That's what they said about Stephane Guivarc'h. I bet even now, some team like Reading are cultivating a tall, strong, quick forward who has the composure of a baby squirrel...

Say what you like about him, but there'll never be another Emile Heskey. :)

Well i missed a sitter this morning so I got touted as the next emile.

Anyway, Capello probably picked Bobby Z as he's picked him in previous squads and he's liked what he's seen. Done the same with Stockdale but neither will get played.

Well i missed a sitter this morning so I got touted as the next emile.

Anyway, Capello probably picked Bobby Z as he's picked him in previous squads and he's liked what he's seen. Done the same with Stockdale but neither will get played.

Unfortunate yet true. I'm pleased with how Zamora has responded ingame after that horror miss against Everton, wonder if Capello saw that.

Unfortunate yet true. I'm pleased with how Zamora has responded ingame after that horror miss against Everton, wonder if Capello saw that.

Yup, he's been decent this season but he's nowhere near the form he had towards the end of last season and the form he had before he broke his leg. It's a real shame.

Yup, he's been decent this season but he's nowhere near the form he had towards the end of last season and the form he had before he broke his leg. It's a real shame.
Yea I have to agree on that one.
Pretty off topic but where was AJ for the Tottenham match today?

Yea I have to agree on that one.
Pretty off topic but where was AJ for the Tottenham match today?

Injured, should be back next week though. On the topic of AJ (Bald Messi) though, 11 Goals this season, surely a shout for the England squad ;)

[video=youtube;j0kQ0QdvOkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0kQ0QdvOkY[/video] mmmmmmmmmmmm

That finish was insane. One of the goals of the season so far! Let's hope Nunez never comes back to London, or is banned from the game.
I hope Stockdale is our next choice keeper, I think Schwarzer is passed it.

Lescott?
Glen Johnson?

Bullshit. Can't even be bothered to be more eloquent about it. Bullshit

Forgot to mention, Mike.'s currently on his period guys.

Lescott?
Glen Johnson?

Bullshit. Can't even be bothered to be more eloquent about it. Bullshit

images

Have you not seen the post on the first thread saying 'arry should be the next manager either?

Ignoring it = you agree with it?!

images

Have you not seen the post on the first thread saying 'arry should be the next manager either?

Ignoring it = you agree with it?!

just been on facebook with Godcubed.

I'm that disillusioned, im seeing good things in Redknapp. Harry Redknapp. Fuckiing ****

I'm that disillusioned, im seeing good things in Redknapp. Harry Redknapp. Fuckiing ****

When he says he's been on Facebook with me, he means we've been having a conversation. Like most of our conversations, it has gone as such:

Mike: argh
so on edge
not looking forward to the games at all

Me: whut games

Mike: the internationals
what else?

Me: **** I don't know
could be any games

Mike: ***

Me: where?

Mike: sigh

Still, I'm impressed that Mike. has begun liking Harry Redknapp now. If he can like Redknapp, blind people can have hope for seeing one day.

If he becomes England manager, he'll take Joe Jordan as his assistant. Then when we play Italy, Gattusso will get banged out by Jordan, and now with Italy a man down in midfield, and with Harry's tactics, we'll then have double the players in midfield to Italy.

Das ist a good thing with Redknapp.

If he becomes England manager, he'll take Joe Jordan as his assistant. Then when we play Italy, Gattusso will get banged out by Jordan, and now with Italy a man down in midfield, and with Harry's tactics, we'll then have double the players in midfield to Italy.

Das ist a good thing with Redknapp.

I feel bad for pointing out that Gattuso retired from international football over a year ago.

I feel bad for pointing out that Gattuso retired from international football over a year ago.

I feel bad for pointing out that by the time Redknapp would be in charge of a competitive match for England, Gattuso would be 36 and almost certainly retired from football altogether, so your point is moot.

For the satire baby.

I'm sure there's someone equally as hot headed Joe could take a pop at as well. :D

I feel bad for pointing out that by the time Redknapp would be in charge of a competitive match for England, Gattuso would be 36 and almost certainly retired from football altogether, so your point is moot.

For the satire baby.

I'm sure there's someone equally as hot headed Joe could take a pop at as well. :D

That's just working on what you think will happen, not with the facts. I'm the journalist here, it's meant to be the other way around!

Daniele De Rossi? Seems about right. Also, you got it wrong: Gattuso will be 34 by the time the Euros roll around and Capello retires after them.

Irrelevant. I'm starting to tolerate Redknapp. What have things come to?

That's just working on what you think will happen, not with the facts. I'm the journalist here, it's meant to be the other way around!

Daniele De Rossi? Seems about right. Also, you got it wrong: Gattuso will be 34 by the time the Euros roll around and Capello retires after them.

It's good to see you're acknowledging your future as a Daily Mail journalist.

Cassano? I think Joe could take 'em both with ease, frankly.

I hope Barry starts. I want to see Barry vs Iniesta happen.