England squad named for Qualifiers

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 3K
Nice to know he is sticking by his word and bringing in some younger players.............. Oh wait it's exactly the same team in the world cup but with some terrible, terrible players drafted in.

What? Owen was a magnificent player when he was younger, his career was ruined by injuries not by being 'rushed' into becoming a star - a player is either up for international football or they aren't no matter how old, just so happens with have a nation full of bottlers who don't have the balls to make it on the big stage - not only that but there are very few 'potential stars' so I'd like to see them develop as quickly as possible.
so who would you want to see drafted in?

is cattermole in it
no, and he shouldnt be until he learns to tackle without getting sent off. if hes getting booked that easily in the prem he stand no chance against international refs. being an enforcer is about making the tackle not giving away the foul

no, and he shouldnt be until he learns to tackle without getting sent off. if hes getting booked that easily in the prem he stand no chance against international refs. being an enforcer is about making the tackle not giving away the foul

Hahaha he loves it doesnt he... Watching him frustrates me but also makes me laugh!

i will say im pretty content with the selection but i will wait to see how they get on before i give my views.

i will say im pretty content with the selection but i will wait to see how they get on before i give my views.
im fairly happy with it too, few peple ruled out by injury, only disappointment is thudd not being there. richards rodwell wilshere carroll should keep playing with under 21's till january, see what form they are in with them and club, then hopefully if they are in good nick call them for a friendly.

I would personally like Huddlestone, Richards, Agbonlahor and maybe a U'21 keeper like Scott Loach given a chance, not Carson. Still, I'm content with it, some 'new' players coming in. Also delighted with Hart being the 'number 1'!

on form surely David Stockdale deserves to be in the squad.

Back