England Squad to face Denmark

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 304
  • Views Views 15K
what the **** is wrong with glen johnson. if in doubt put it down the line

We should doctor his birth certificate and make him French or something. His nationality can then be one huge mistake, like his England career.

totally agree get jhonson off walker has been playing well. just dont think lampard is captain material imo

He has been Chelsea vice captain for atleast 5years now and has captained the side whenever Terry gets knocked out or somthing along them lines lol.

People calling for Walker? .. Good shout, but frankly I think a butterfly would be a step up from Glen Johnson at right back.

totally agree get jhonson off walker has been playing well. just dont think lampard is captain material imo

CJACKO please don't respond. Don't turn it into an argument.. leave it for another day please!

EDIT: Seems I was too late :(

CJACKO please don't respond. Don't turn it into an argument.. leave it for another day please!

EDIT: Seems I was too late :(

Im not arguging at all, nice friendly responce lol.

He has been Chelsea vice captain for atleast 5years now and has captained the side whenever Terry gets knocked out or somthing along them lines lol.
suppose why not like u said vice capt at chelsea and is quality player

Im not arguging at all, nice friendly responce lol.

Meh, but now he'll respond and you'll respond back and it'll turn into a big spam fest. Anyway this is off topic;

Great football there by England, unlucky Bent not to finish it.

20 minutes in, what do we think of the midfield with Wilshere and Lampard so far then? Looking fairly promising for me.

Whenever Rooney get the ball they all seem to go to him and thats leaving alot of space for Lampard in the middle.

pretty good seems to bit alot of space between mid n def big ask of wilshere to do that job holding

Whenever Rooney get the ball they all seem to go to him and thats leaving alot of space for Lampard in the middle.
i know, dangerous becuase rooney will happily drag them all over the shop, and lampard is one of the best when bursting into space,

anyone else notice how much more fluid we are?

When England are defending it turns into a 4-4-1-1, when attacking it's a 4-1-4-1.

i know, dangerous becuase rooney will happily drag them all over the shop, and lampard is one of the best when bursting into space,

Yeah, it's nice to see!

yeah good movement and passing better when england play 442

Back