England Squad to face Denmark

Yeah, I think it's a real selection dilemma, but then that's not exactly a bad thing. Thought Rooney, Walcott and Milner all had good games, while Bent did what he does. But Young also really impressed me when he came on, and that's before we even get down to the centre mid's. Also, Kelly and Walker are also looking bright prospects, will be interesting to see which can make it their own in a fear years.

Agree with you that Rooney is better as a creator with others ahead of him, though. And on form, he's one of the best at that role, one of the most complete forwards in the world. Maybe I'm biased though? XD

Milner did have a surprisingly good game for someone with little game time this season, bustled up and down the flank busily and covered for Cole. Young was superb, I thought, showing some Villa fans who've been calling for moving him wide left to be not necessarily right.

Much as I like Walker, a word of warning: he's better defensively than Johnson, but he's looked shaky at times in our games so far. That said, he's seriously quick (nearly outstripped Gabby in training recently) and has a better positional sense as well as a better footballing brain. Hopefully he can learn to defend well. If not, Kelly seems solid at worst.

Glen Johnson is awful, an absolute liability. Hope we get rid of him in the summer.

Saw the rerun, pretty boring game after the 1-1 in the 1st half, looked uninterested and Rooney played like ****, didn't catch the 2nd half, seemed too dull to continue.

Saw the rerun, pretty boring game after the 1-1 in the 1st half, looked uninterested and Rooney played like ****, didn't catch the 2nd half, seemed too dull to continue.

What game were you watching? oO)

What game were you watching? oO)
To be fair, I didn't completely watch the 1st half, watched up to the 34th minute, the commentators started to even note the decrease in the activity from when the 2 goals were scored. Rooney's miss a few minutes into it set the tone, for me at least. I think the England - Ghana game and England - Holland games should be plenty of times better, both sides could have played each other had England topped their WC group, and Holland too if they got to the Semis