England Squad to face Denmark

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 304
  • Views Views 15K
One word... Boringggggggggg!!

On comes another Villa man by the sounds of it haha.

Johnson, did something useful?!

Ashley Young. :wub:

Aston Villa 2-1 Denmark!!! Best thing Johnsons done all day, grear finish Young.

Aston Villa 2-1 Denmark.

EDIT: Zoomed. Dammit CJACKO.

Nice move from England again, playing some good stuff today. The Aston Villa boys seem to be running the show, only now Wilshere has been subbed of course.

Thats what Johnson does best ;) very poor game though in seriousness though.

Nice composed finish by Young.

Nice move from England again, playing some good stuff today. The Aston Villa boys seem to be running the show, only now Wilshere has been subbed of course.
yeah i was saying before, cant remeber the last time we passed like this away from home

Reckon we'll catch them on the counter and win this 3-1 now.

yeah i was saying before, cant remeber the last time we passed like this away from home

I can barely remember when we passed like this at home. Stepped it up so far today, hopefully these performances continue and maybe even improve for the next few International fixtures we have.

Aston Villa New & Old boys making up England's entire front line and part of the midfield. Proud of the contributions of some of our players today, great stuff.

EDIT: Oh and part of the defence.

I can barely remember when we passed like this at home. Stepped it up so far today, hopefully these performances continue and maybe even improve for the next few International fixtures we have.
we look fluid, and comfortable in 4-2-3-1, here's hoping we stick with it. Johnson worries me constantly though

we look fluid, and comfortable in 4-2-3-1, here's hoping we stick with it. Johnson worries me constantly though

We do look good. Guess we can save our crying and eye-gouging-with-spoon for another night eh?

Back