England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Tonight will be the first time I have watched England since the world cup. 2 reasons I am stuck at work and there is fuckall on so england wins by default and we are playing without Rooney. Now I know how united fans feel ;)
Overjoyed pity Germany hasn't read the script.

IMO our starting 11 for Russia should be : -

Butland (Yeh I'd still have him over Hart because Hart fires up everyone too much and it's almost like he is always on the edge when playing competitive matches for England, as a goalkeeper you want to give calmness to defence in big games).

Rose/
Smalling
Stones (Having a good ball distributor at the back would be nice)
Walker or whoever the **** is our other RB over Clyne

Wilshere/Drinkwater/Henderson (in that order, don't know what Henderson even offers a lot of the time).
Dier (Really think he makes a big difference to the balance of this side).

Alli (Oozes quality).

Lallana/Sterling
Kane/Vardy/Rooney (in that order)
Welbeck

Sorry mate Cahill and Smalling have been decent, Clyne is just poor positionally its a real weakness of his.

You think? Looked to me the few times Germany did step up Gomez was behind them every time.

Just don't see that back line holding up at all the summer against the real quality Nations. VERY susceptible to runners with pace.

IMO our starting 11 for Russia should be : -

Butland (Yeh I'd still have him over Hart because Hart fires up everyone too much and it's almost like he is always on the edge when playing competitive matches for England, as a goalkeeper you want to give calmness to defence in big games).

Rose/
Smalling
Stones (Having a good ball distributor at the back would be nice)
Walker or whoever the **** is our other RB over Clyne

Wilshere/Drinkwater/Henderson (in that order, don't know what Henderson even offers a lot of the time).
Dier (Really think he makes a big difference to the balance of this side).

Alli (Oozes quality).

Lallana/Sterling
Kane/Vardy/Rooney (in that order)
Welbeck

Wish Mahrez was English ;)

You think? Looked to me the few times Germany did step up Gomez was behind them every time.

Just don't see that back line holding up at all the summer against the real quality Nations.
True. On the other hand am I the only one who can't take a summer of ITV brown nosing every England player. Its nauseating lol.

There you go. Germany sloppy as they've been in ages and now cruising at 2 thanks to more poor defending.

Cahill and Clyne are *****, they shouldn't even be in this starting 11, how Cahill is captain I never know.

Great Cruyff turn by Kane there the man himself would have been proud of that! Especially against Ze Germans

Like i said yesterday, The Johan Cruyff turn lives on forever!

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

scouse where are you from if you dont mind me asking

The Independent Peoples Republic Sir that just happens to be attached to these English heathens. :D.

Or you may know it better as Liverpool. I don't do England. Which is presumably what had you wondering.

The Independent Peoples Republic Sir that just happens to be attached to these English heathens. :D.

Or you may know it better as Liverpool. I don't do England. Which is presumably what had you wondering.
i see ok cool thanks for clearing that up kind sir

Back