England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
Yeah Brazil's case is beyond parody now. Most of the call ups are because of sponsorship.

I don't think that's the case with England though, just poor selections and influenced by the hype.

You would be surprised I heard rumours that Clyne was told by Woy to get himself a move to a top club so he has a better chance of exposure.

You would be surprised I heard rumours that Clyne was told by Woy to get himself a move to a top club so he has a better chance of exposure.

Shame Clyne couldn't find one :P *runs away*

Edit: On what Hodgson said, I have seen other managers also saying it and it's awful for the clubs. I don't understand why what club they represent comes into equation. I remember Mexican manager saying Hernandez should leave ManUtd if he should get back to Mexican team as manager wanted Hernandez to play regularly, Hernandez moved to Madrid and was on bench but was still selected.

National teams manager shouldn't be the one who controls transfers.

Last edited:
Englands bias was proven by Adam Johnson, bench for MCFC, capped every squad. Playing well, week in week out and scoring for fun at one point for Sunderland, not even close to call up. Same for Downing at Liverpool and then West Ham as well for the most part.

Its probably like that in most national teams, to be honest. Each and every local FA is a for-profit organization, even if they desperately try to pretend otherwise. They have exactly the same reason to have many high-profile players under their banner, as the clubs do. Money.

The whole system is rotten to the core.

Last edited:
Sadly the match between Belgium and Spain in Brussels has been canceled for tonight. The government is scared for another terrorist attack, because one of the terrorists is still not caught and they expect him to have plans for another attack.

Currently in Belgium alot of people are scared of what is happening and it is so surreal...

Football wise i think it's a sad thing. I'd love to see Belgium play against a top team.

Sadly the match between Belgium and Spain in Brussels has been canceled for tonight. The government is scared for another terrorist attack, because one of the terrorists is still not caught and they expect him to have plans for another attack.....

I guess ISIS will chalk that up as another 'victory.' Sighs.

Isis won.

Already in peoples heads.

Think they can strike everywhere at once?

Tonight isn't about football it's all about showing terrorists that we are united against them.

Netherlands- Germany just gone after an initial suspect package was found at the stadium.

Everyone's on extra security alert naturally.

Well thankfully we've joined you lads at the Euro's.
My voice is gone and my knees are in bits from the bouncing.
I'm looking forward to a few pints with the English fans next year. Lets all do our best.

I'm the mouthy ******* asking the ref to 'blow it up' and thankfully He did :)

[video=youtube;HS6VAhfVQ_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS6VAhfVQ_w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

This is actually a top notch international performance from England.

Ohhh..new explosions in Brussels, i know it is not the right thread but getting afraid what might happen in summer when EURO is going on...

Exact same strategy used in Paris attacks. Split emergency services via distractions (various devices). Euro was in their mind without a doubt to cause fear. What I'd be more concerned with is the fact the attacks were extremely close to EU buildings.

They weren't stupid either-made sure the attacks took place when people were waking up and switching on television sets a la 9/11 attacks

Last edited:
Tonight will be the first time I have watched England since the world cup. 2 reasons I am stuck at work and there is fuckall on so england wins by default and we are playing without Rooney. Now I know how united fans feel ;)

Tonight will be the first time I have watched England since the world cup. 2 reasons I am stuck at work and there is fuckall on so england wins by default and we are playing without Rooney. Now I know how united fans feel ;)

Longer for me, but I want to run the rule over Germany's Hector.

We actually have some good players, but I don't have faith in Hodgson to utilise them correctly. Having said that I'll always back my country, never backed this whole club before country lark.

We actually have some good players, but I don't have faith in Hodgson to utilise them correctly. Having said that I'll always back my country, never backed this whole club before country lark.

Are you SURE you're a Utd fan?

Decent enough start from England Lallana looking bright. Think them long passes from Kroos that keep finding the wide men could hurt us though. We need to shut him down so he doesn't start running the show easier said than done mind.

Back