England Thread

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 369K
I fancy the Italians personally, however, other than them the rest of the qualifiers are as much as a muchness Spain lack something to truly stand out, Germany aren't the force they were, France blow hot or cold, Netherlands play a good game but are open to make mistakes, of the rest the dark horses imho are Denmark they have a real reason to do well after what happened whether it is enough to get them to the final is debateable however.

I have a France- Germany final but I certainly hope Denmark carry on and take this as far as they can.

Been rooting for them and their feel-good story since Eriksen went down.

Absolutely NO coincidence that as soon as its an all English officiating team, VAR takes 5 hours to complete a check. 🤦‍♂️

Gini's last game under our watch today. 😥

Which is good for the quarters as I'd be cheering for Denmark regardless.

All the best to Jota and his Portuguese compadres this evening.

Gutted for the Austrians who deserved better against Italy.

The only thing that's gonna be buzzing is the respirators after those folks get back home.

What a match. Really thought Portugal were gonna take it to extra time. Good win for Belgium without looking good. But came at a big cost!

After last night on top of Portugal's group games, and the CL final, can this ridiculous narrative (looking squarely at you Carragher!) of Dias (or anyone else for that matter) being better than van Dijk, or even on his level, cease?

1624876406076.jpeg