England Thread

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 370K
With the amount of injuries to Ukraine yesterday you'd think England is already in the semis.

All the best big Shaq. Keep adding to that transfer value mate.

The Spanish Southgate's shower are there for the taking.

Rooting hard for Belgium in the other game for all the Belgium Reds (#keepbelgiumscouse) I know but I fear the Belgium Southgate will get outdone by the clear best coach left in the competition.

If Belgium had a proper coach, they’d be World beaters. But they don’t. And Italy do.

Rooting hard for the only other well coached team left in the tournament this tea-time, 🇩🇰.

Then давай 🇺🇦

If Belgium had a proper coach, they’d be World beaters. But they don’t. And Italy do.

Rooting hard for the only other well coached team left in the tournament this tea-time, 🇩🇰.

Then давай 🇺🇦
Don’t you think Belgium are a little overhyped I mean yes they have good players but some meh players also and a few aging ones now.

Don’t you think Belgium are a little overhyped I mean yes they have good players but some meh players also and a few aging ones now.

I think they get by on individual talent alone which if it was properly coached by anything like a competent manager who knew tactics, they'd probably have the Country's first National honour under their belts now.

But they aren't. They have their equivalent of Southgate. So they don't.

Matinez has completely waisted a ridiculous generation of top talent that's been their best by far since the great 1980- mid '80's group. And will do so again in Qatar if he's still in the job.

Player for player they shouldn't be beating Italy. But Mancini is a proper coach who has his side superbly prepared.

Last edited:
TOD kind of has a point, Belgium has been "young and promising" for a decade and now most of those young promising talents are reaching 30s.

TOD kind of has a point, Belgium has been "young and promising" for a decade and now most of those young promising talents are reaching 30s.

Again, who's been 'coaching' them for the majority? (Term used VERY loosely.).

Bobby Brown shoes. Enough said.

Complete waste of a genuine 'Golden Generation.'

Yeah Martinez has definitely failed with the players he’s had. And now there coming to the end of there cycle and just a good team now that’s not delivered.