England Thread

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 362K
Usually with a modern pen I'd go eh if there's contact what can you do I dont like it but it is what it is. Sterling was already going down and there was nothing to make him trip up. He ran out of space. Lol.

Shame about diving but in the end Denmark didn't deserve to go through.

Tbf, the ref pointed to the spot. It wasn't VAR and I don't think the decision was a clear and obvious one too so it'd rather just default to the original referee decision.

I personally think the penalty box foul area should be made smaller. It really is all about timing the run and going down over a bit of contact. way too harsh for it to be a penalty.

Tbf, the ref pointed to the spot. It wasn't VAR and I don't think the decision was a clear and obvious one too so it'd rather just default to the original referee decision.
That's the point if its contentious like that. Go look for yourself, if he upholds his same ****** decisions then fair enough.

Then let te Ref look at it. Offside call or foul i understand wont rule against. But Penalt is just too big impact.

Btw, should the game stop when 2 balls are on the pitch? Just wondering the moment before dive.

1625772624539.png