England Thread

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 362K
Masterclass of a counter. The pass from Kane, clever cross by Trippier and Shaw having the courage to volley it. Great team goal.

Good half for England so far. Only concerns are Walker giving away the ball and amount offering nothing wide. We are having our best plays wide but when Mount has it it slows down and goes backwards. Oh and Pickford kicking 🤦🏻‍♂️

Good half for England so far. Only concerns are Walker giving away the ball and amount offering nothing wide. We are having our best plays wide but when Mount has it it slows down and goes backwards. Oh and Pickford kicking 🤦🏻‍♂️
Italy are beatable that Emerson fella plays like he has never kicked a ball. Pragmatic footie for the win I don't see Italy scoring they look toothless upfront.

Unless Mancini changes something in the second half, England's best strategy is to just be park the bus and boot it to Kane and Sterling. Italy are great at winning the ball back but then just pass it sideways for 5 minutes.

Chiesa is a baller though, arguably player of the tournament for me.

Unless Mancini changes something in the second half, England's best strategy is to just be park the bus and boot it to Kane and Sterling. Italy are great at winning the ball back but then just pass it sideways for 5 minutes.

Chiesa is a baller though, arguably player of the tournament for me.
Love Chiesa absolute quality

I was hoping none of the black players would miss. Second half cost England. You play pragmatic footie when you win the one nil you look like a genius. Second half was an onslaught and the occasion got to the players.

Gotta feel bad for defenders and Pickford. Shaw scored a goal, Maguire was a wall and scored best penalty of the bunch, Pickford performed heroics and saved Jorginho penalty which a lot of people consider unsaveable, but the attacking players couldn't 't hit a barn. And seriously has anyone ever scored that stutter-step penalty? They always miss.

Fwd- JIMMY SAVILE, FRED WEST, GARY GLITTER, IAN HUNTLEY, PRINCE ANDREW, TOMMY ROBINSON, JACOB REES MOGG, PIERS MORGAN! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

YOU-A BOYS-A TOOK ONE- A **** OF A BEATINGA! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

1626042610261.png

Typical final honestly, no one is willing to take any risks.

Thoroughly deserved win from Italy who controlled the game as the away side.

Been saying it all tournament that Mancini was one of the very few top draw coaches in a poorly coached tournament and he schooled the failed club manager.

Kane didn’t touch the ball once in the opponents box that whole 120 mins. And not 1 shot either. How did 2 of the hottest talents in world football that totalled nearly 70 gls and assists between them last season not see hardly any mins the whole tournament. And scared to make positives subs early Southgate must be the worst.

Some of his decisions have well and truly baffled me.

Kane didn’t touch the ball once in the opponents box that whole 120 mins. And not 1 shot either. How did 2 of the hottest talents in world football that totalled nearly 70 gls and assists between them last season not see hardly any mins the whole tournament. And scared to make positives subs early Southgate must be the worst.

Some of his decisions have well and truly baffled me.

All these and even more baffling questions to come over the next two tournaments with him.