England v Mexico

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 299
  • Views Views 18K

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Match preview, updates, lineups and other news on this thread. I'm lucky enough to attend the match, it will be very interesting to see who plays.. Predictions lads?

I will be posting all the latest news until tomorrow night, when i'm sure you guys will let everyone know the scores whilst I'm at Wembley.

I'm updating with the latest headlines soon. :)

Want england to pay the new guys like adam johnson and michael dawson and maybe carragher etc etc to see how they gell with the rest of the team

Come on Chicharito score a ******* hattrick but i want England to win.

England 2-1 Mexico

Walcott and Rooney, Vela <3

Super Ochoa will shut out the England forwards. 2-0 to Mexico. :D

The tickets are like £70+ no wonder they haven't sold out :S I'm not paying that to see Mexico from the top tier!

England 6-1 Mexico

Lampard
Lampard
Lampard
Lampard
Lampard
Lampard
Lampard (OG)

I think it will be 3-1 to England, not going to guess the scorers as it's a waste of time. :$

3-1 to england, capello to test a 4-2-3-1 at some point

The tickets are like £70+ no wonder they haven't sold out :S I'm not paying that to see Mexico from the top tier!

ticketts are £30 for me so i dont know where you got that from mate. you sure that isent the bottem tier. i think it will be 3 or 4-0 england.

Mexico has some good players so I'll reckon it will be 1-1.

Hart
Carra - King - Terry - Cole
Parker - Huddlestone
Lennon - Lampard - Milner
Rooney

Then loads of subs at H/T.

EDIT: Just saw on SSN that no Chelsea players or Pompy players will start due to the FA Cup Final. So replace Terry with Dawson, Cole with Baines, and Lamps with Bent to be pushed upfront.​

Last edited:
Back