England v Mexico

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 299
  • Views Views 18K
As for the scoreline I can see England cruising. 3-0 my prediction

I do know what you mean and im giving you my opinion. Ok they run around the pitch for 90 minutes but they are footballers, so should be used to having to play week in week out. All im saying is a weeks rest is perfectly adequate - you made it sound as though they deserve more than a weeks rest.

Thats a argument that gets reli on my nerves, I would like to see any of us play professional football for 90minutes, train 6 times a week, and not want a rest. Most people get ****** if they have to work for 3-4 hours without a break, and they are normall doing jobs which deserve **** all. it not like going for a kick about at the park, it is so high intestity, they have played 50+ games this year, let them have a break.

Thats a argument that gets reli on my nerves, I would like to see any of us play professional football for 90minutes, train 6 times a week, and not want a rest. Most people get ****** if they have to work for 3-4 hours without a break, and they are normall doing jobs which deserve **** all. it not like going for a kick about at the park, it is so high intestity, they have played 50+ games this year, let them have a break.
spot on. if you have played and trained at any sport at a competetive level you would know firsthand how tiring it gets. now scale it up to level of the premier league, and you realise actually how hard the very best work. proper training isnt just some kickabout or a bit of jogging.

hold on a minute, this could be a fm-base 1st people actually agree with what i said lol.

2 - 0 England.

Hopefully a team to see the new'uns :)

Ok, fair point, but we don't do it every week do we? They've been doing it most of their careers, and I think that the levels of fitness of a professional footballer would be high enough for a weeks rest to be enough. That's all I meant by it.

hold on a minute, this could be a fm-base 1st people actually agree with what i said lol.

I wouldn't celebrate too much, it's only Scott and he's just a more tolerable version of you ;)

Looking forward to the match, I reckon 3-0 England :) Hoping a few Spurs players will start. Just found out that my mum is going to the match, not too happy about that, I would quite like to be there! xD

When is kick off? Looking forward to this first international football in ages and only 17 days until the World Cup!!!!!!

Chicharito to score a blinder, whip off his top with the words "Watch out Berbaflop" written on his vest (H)

3-1 to England. Rooney 2x, Milner, and Guardado for the Mexicans.

With any luck, though, we'll give them a right pounding and demonstrate that 4-2-3-1 is the tactic that England should be using. One tricky winger, one inside forward, Gerrard as a supporting striker, Lampard as a box-to-box, and add a holding player. Job done.

I really worry for the fitness of a few people though, on the pitch at Wembley. King's knees spring to mind, as does Ferdinand's back.

Ok, fair point, but we don't do it every week do we? They've been doing it most of their careers, and I think that the levels of fitness of a professional footballer would be high enough for a weeks rest to be enough. That's all I meant by it.

They proably could play, and probaly would, but if the manager said they are being rested, they might aswell take it.

It is like me. yestardy i played cricket for 8 hours in the sun. i am still tired today, i only played club level. I could train tonite, but my coach said to take the night off, so i am. I am tired, but could train hard for the 2 hours session, But he is offering me a rest so i am taking it.

i`ll be happy with 0-0 and no injurys on our part the wembley pitch has been shocking.

Back