England v Mexico

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 299
  • Views Views 18K
Surely Lennon's crossing isnt up to par to be a real winger : /

Thats why Lennon has 10 assists this year in the League oO)

Walcott has 2

Lennons also been injured for 5 Months.....

Decent start from the lads. One critisism is Walcott I beleive his an impact player not a starter.

Thats why Lennon has 10 assists this year in the League oO)

Walcott has 2

Lennons also been injured for 5 Months.....
Walcott's not played much, but Lennons crossing isn't very good

Took their chances? ! You score from a corner that should have never happened and your second was a hand ball,
Mexico are all over you and if Vela who couldnt strike a pose never mind a ball took his chances they would have 2 goals.
Anyway Mexico arent even that good of a side and they playing better then ya's,
Just like France , Spain and Brazil did already the bigger side's in South Africa will walk ya's of the park and it be 44 'years of hurt'

Decent start from the lads. One critisism is Walcott I beleive his an impact player not a starter.
agree. also i think gerrard's done well but he cuts in a little too much. sometimes doesnt leave baines an option. its ok with cole as lb cos he can cover the whole flank, but baines isnt as dynamic, maybe requires a more tradition winger ahead of him

Took their chances? ! You score from a corner that should have never happened and your second was a hand ball,
Mexico are all over you and if Vela who couldnt strike a pose never mind a ball took his chances they would have 2 goals.
Just like France , Spain and Brazil did already the bigger side's in South Africa will walk ya's of the park and it be 44 'years of hurt'
It's a friendly, tool

Apart frm Lennon and Adam Johnson who else do we have on the bench that can fill in Walcott's role?

Walcott's not played much, but Lennons crossing isn't very good

Lennons crossing used to be poor, everyone knows that, but if you actually watched him then you would see that his crossing has improved loads, so much that he takes corners for us now.

How else would he have 10 assists if he has poor crossing oO)

i think your after an argument

Lennons crossing used to be poor, everyone knows that, but if you actually watched him then you would see that his crossing has improved loads, so much that he takes corners for us now.

How else would he have 10 assists if he has poor crossing oO)
I'll watch him, if you watch Johnson's good defending |)

Mexico are all over you and if Vela who couldnt strike a pose never mind a ball they would have 2 goals.
Anyone Mexico arent even that good of a side and they playing better then ya's,

Firstly, we're not playing our starting 11.

Secondly, the corner was valid, and although the second may have been illegal, at least it got somewhere NEAR the goalline.

Thirdly, Mexico are a pretty decent side with some handy players, and yet we're still up 2-0.

Lastly, France? The team who were one Henry handball away from losing on penalties to Ireland? Give up.

Back